It had to happen sooner rather than later. My lovely wife Thomasin got a chance to check out the iPad briefly when we were with my Mom at the hospital. Now that things have settled down on that front, it was time for her to check it out for real and offer her first impressions.
Well, that’s what we’ve done here with this InkShow. In addition to checking out the device and some apps, (one of which she succeeds in crashing) she also busts my chops for all that money I’ve spent on apps. Ah, well, that’s life on the bleeding edge, I tell her, but I don’t think that cuts any ice with her.
All GBM InkShows are sponsored by MobileDemand (and boy does Thomasin give them a plug at the end of the show.)
Other Posts in This Series
- GBM InkShow: iPad Unboxing
- The iPad, My Mom, and Reactions from the Hospital
- GBM iPad Series: Review and InkShow
- GBM iPad Series: One Tablet PC Veteran’s Perspective
- Now About Those Fingerprints…
- GBM iPad Series: I Haven’t Really Lived Until This Moment
- GBM iPad Series: Stall Surfing and the iPad