Motorola Admiral Headed to Sprint on October 23rd for $99
If you haven’t picked up an iPhone 4S, HTC EVO 3D or Samsung Galaxy S II from Sprint already, you might want to take a look at the upcoming Motorola Admiral, a device that will be hitting the Now Network on October 23rd for the low price of $99. The Admiral is going to be a mid-level device powered by Android 2.3 and it’s going to feature Sprint’s Direct Connect service.
Direct Connect allows for instant, push-to-talk calling to anyone across the country so as long as they are subscribers to Direct Connect as well. Of course, those are not the only features that the Admiral has on board.
It also features:
- 1.2GHz processor to unlock full multi-tasking possibilities, including instantaneous page downloads and seamless document editing
- Quickoffice® to view and edit Microsoft® Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as Adobe® PDF documents anywhere, anytime
- 5-megapixel camera with 720p HD video capture, flash and 4x zoom
- Full suite of Google mobile services, including Google Maps™, Google Talk™, Gmail™, Google Voice™ and YouTube™
- Android Market™ for access to more than 250,000 applications, widgets and games
- Adobe® Flash® Player to enjoy games, interactive web apps and websites with technical or training videos
- 3G Mobile Hotspot capability supporting up to five Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously
- Wi-Fi® – 802.11 b/g/n
- 4GB internal memory with option to increase with up to 32GB micro SD card
So, it won’t blow your mind, but it’s definitely a phone to consider for those on a budget or those that don’t need the latest and greatest features. And while the Admiral will be available in Sprint stores on October 23rd, it won’t be available anywhere else until November 13th.