iPhone 6 Concept: Waterproof iPhone with New Home Button

19 responses

1. Dorkus Maximus
    03/22/2013

I love the idea of a waterproof iPhone; but rather than go still thinner, I’d just add more battery. I’ve heard a few suggest the iPhone 5 is a little too light and thin; but no one is going to complain about having longer battery life.

• Ahole
      05/22/2013

Go get a xperia z then. why wait for apple copycat product?

2. David
    03/22/2013

I don’t see any compelling reason to go thinner and several for sticking with the status quo or even going slightly thicker (better battery life and better camera optics being the most obvious ones).
    The “touch anywhere” home button is the worst idea I’ve heard in years. Accidental touches would become an epidemic.

3. john winsloew
    03/22/2013

There is no need to make it thinner, the touch pad home but isn’t feasible because people would click it on accident; it would be better to put a home button app on the settings just in case the home button does go out. The iPhone 6 has better battery life and wifi charging that’a the best idea apple has ever came up with, to conclude i believe the iPhone 6 needs to be the same size as the 5.

4. yudy
    03/22/2013

i think no need to make more thin than Iphone 5, and if can, make better battery life.
    the concept of new look home button (Square) like Samsung >,<, if can, the home button make like before but still use bezel.

• Ahole
      05/22/2013

Then name it samsung?

5. Prasad Tiruvalluri
    03/23/2013

I think he forgot the microwave cooking capabilities /s

6. eltopo
    03/27/2013

iphone sucks!! they try to make like xperia z. sony always better!!

• Ahole
      05/22/2013

Agreed. I heard apple gonna to make waterproof iphone as their innovation called iproof, what a loser company!

7. JabbatheHut
    04/02/2013

Yeah…sorry…the iPhone is dead. Samsung has taken over the reins. Too little too late Apple.

• hanwintun
      04/06/2013

hey your so stupid iphone 6 is so cool

• Ahole
        05/22/2013

and you are so dumb. Try putting your iphone 6 in the freezer, oh, you dont have one coz you don’t even have any idea of what the real iphone 6 will be like before giving it credit, apple fanboy.

8. david
    04/11/2013

You don’t want a phone too thin, otherwise it doesn’t feel fit in the hand if you know what I mean

9. Tommy
    04/12/2013

yeah! dont make it thinner

10. Ahole
    05/22/2013

Let make it thinair, and you dont even need to worry about holding it.
    WAY TO GO! APPLE!

• Plain&Simple
      07/11/2013

That was dramatic._.

11. Ky
    06/30/2013

I don’t think it should b thin and I don’t really like the idea of touch anywhere bit the waterproof is good cu I dropped my iPhone in water 2 times and a longer battery would be really nice

12. Cameron
    07/31/2013

I have an iPhone 4S and I thought that was pretty thin but then I held my friends iphone 5 and I thought it was getting a little to thin so I can’t imagine being happy with anything thinner that the iphone 5

13. Thomas R