Lifeproof iPad & iPhone Cases Offer Optional One Year Water Warranty

7 responses

1. eyde briggshale
    04/04/2013

upto I saw the bank draft which said $9243, I be certain that…my… friends brother woz like they say truley bringing in money in their spare time at their computer.. there mums best friend started doing this 4 less than 18 months and resantly repayed the dept on there house and purchased a great new Mitsubishi Evo. read more at……….. http://zoo80.com

2. Wood iPhone Case
    04/09/2013

its really good to see that a company will back its product up with such a strong claim.

3. Norbert miller
    07/31/2013

I purchased a 90$ life proof case from c spire . I followed instruction to check for water leaks . It seemed to be ok until I went in to the water. Water got into the case and destroyed myi phone. Life did not replace my phone or pay for repairs. This product is to risky to have a 500$ phone in it and not protect it.

4. Norbert. Miler
    07/31/2013

Not a good product cost me a 500$ I phone . Warranty does not cover water damage.

5. Wesley
    08/07/2013

Norbert, it clearly says that you have to buy it from lifeproof or verison. Got to read.

6. Natalie
    08/19/2013

They added this additional warranty recently, but for people who have used their cases for the last few years, they will not back repair or replace phones damaged by water, which was their original promise, although that promise is now, of course, removed from their website.

7. David
    10/03/2013

Ok let me first say the case works as described. I purchased the blk fre for my iphone5, for the purpose of tracking my swim times. The case exceeded the 1 hour water proof limit. 1) During the initial test I put the case in the sink overnight without any leaks. 2) Next I tested it in the washer for a full cycle, the case again passed with flying colors. Now the problem!
    The reason I purchased this case like I said was because I planned to begin tracking my lap times during swimming. The added security came from knowing that Lifeproof advertised that should anything happen to your phone that they would replace the phone (so long as it was the cases fault), this sealed the deal for myself. Then while reading through the entire warranty I discovered that Lifeproofs claim of warranty was misleading. Lifeproof will not replace your phone unless the Lifeproof cases are purchased through either Verizon or Lifeproof itself and no others. I was in such disbelief that I emailed support, who informed me that they indeed would not honor their advertisement unless the case was purchased at the two previous mentioned locations ONLY! No exceptions. I’m sending the case back as soon as I receive the email from Amazon.