Are Walmart Black Friday Deals Big Enough to Get Haters in the Door?

9 responses

1. queen mcgriff
    11/15/2013

I get the same on line

2. southerntongue
    11/15/2013

Is nothing sacred? The holidays have slipped away from the general public and been completely bastardized by Big Business. The traditional meaning of Thanksgiving and Christmas both have been diluted by mass consumerism. Read more about the War on the Holidays and American Values being waged from the trenches of Wall Street at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-war-on-thanksgiving-one-turkeys.html where one Turkey gets his revenge for encroaching on the holidays this year!

3. AJ
    11/15/2013

Walmart sucks … last black friday if you left the the lines to go to the bathroom they would not let you back in the store to find your family members

4. matty134
    11/15/2013
  5. Richard
    11/15/2013

It’s enough to get me to shop… online and not waiting in line at the store. I’m awake anyways when most of these deals open online. No reason to fight in ANY store for any Deals these days. A little planning that’s all.

6. Shasha
    11/15/2013

No I shop online while everyone is fighting to get theirs in stores. The same stuff you are getting deals for I order it and avoid the madness. Not only that I don’t shop at Wal-Mart at all. I hate the long lines, bad customer service and most of all how they treat their employees with no respect. Everything Wal-Mart buys is from China and have it is dangerous to our animals and children! NO thanks!

7. Guillermo
    11/16/2013

Janice Sellers of Oakland California (naturally) says: “I’m one of those typical Walmart haters. … I wouldn’t go if they were giving them away.” That’s plain crazy. Such craziness gives credence to the assertion that “Liberalism is a mental disorder”.

For more on the medical diagnosis of liberalism as a form of narcissistic personality disorder see: http://www.amazon.com/Liberal-Mind-Psychological-Political-Madness/dp/0977956318/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1327282904&sr=1-3&tag=notebookscom-20

8. Runner
    11/16/2013

You said Walmart pays low wages, not true, actually Walmart pays 10% higher ages than Target or McD. Google it. You said Walmart drives out small business, not true, just watch the next time they put in a new Walmart, several small businesses will open up around the new Walmart in just a few months. I have heard 3 people say they didn’t shop at Walmart, but I have seen all 3 of these people at Walmart, I asked them “I thought you didn’t shop at Walmart ?”.

9. 67022525