Halloween is over (thank goodness, Rob will stop wearing those wigs now.) We’re headed deeper into fall and the inevitable slide into the holidays. With the clocks in the US falling back this weekend, and finally a fall chill in the air, now is the time to load up on GBM InkShows and Podcasts you might have missed in warmer weather. We covered hardware, accessories, and the introduction of new GBM Team member, Sierra Modro. We also had a guest InkShow from TEO developer Josh Einstein on OneNote Synchronization. There’s lots of GBM content goodness for you to sit back and enjoy. Here’s the October roundup.
GBM October InkShows
- The Solio Hybrid Solar Charger: Warner Crocker takes a look at this small and lightweight solar charger that can power your mobile gadgets.
- Touch on the iPhone: Rob Bushway examines touch on the iPhone, what works and what could be better.
- The Shwamee Microfiber Cleaning Cloth: Warner Crocker finds the ultimate cleaning cloth for all of your mobile device screens.
- The Tom Bihn Ego Bag and Brain Cell: Matt Faulkner takes a look at this gadget back solution from Tom Bihn.
- OneNote Synchronization: In this guest InkShow, TEO developer Josh Einstein shows how to synchronize your OneNote notes.
- FlipStart Ultra-Compact Portable Computer w/Snap Camera: Eddie Vanderbeck takes a look at the FlipStart and the Snap Camera.
All GottaBeMobile.com InkShows are sponsored by:
GBM October Shortcuts
Quick takes, first impressions, and early looks at hardware and gadgets.
- The Cradelpoint Technologies Cellular Router: Rob Bushway looks at this solution that allows you to share your 3G connection while on the road.
- Inking in a GIS Application: Matt Faulkner takes a look at Inking on a Tablet PC in a GIS (Geographic Information Systems) application.
GBM October Podcasts
October featured some interesting conversations on the GBM Podcasts. We introduced new GBM Team member Sierra Modro and talked with GBM contributor Terry Bradley on mobile security, among many other topics. (I think football even worked its way in there.) Give a listen.
- GBM Podcast #38: Happy Halloween in the Tabletscape. Matt Faulkner and Warner Crocker cover a wide range of mobile tricks and treats in this podcast.
- GBM Podcast #37: Sierra Modro Unplugged. New GBM Team member Sierra Modro and Warner Crocker talk about Tablet PCs and UMPCs.
- GBM Podcast #36: The Security Show. Rob Bushway and GBM Security guru Terry Bradley talk about mobile security.
- GBM Podcast #35: I Want To Demo a Tablet PC. Rob Bushway and Warner Crocker talk about Tablet PCs, UMPCs, the good old days, and why it is important for consumers to get their hands on these devices.
- Subscribe to out GBM Podcasts for your Zune.