Another month has passed and with it we have put together another great lineup of InkShows for your viewing and listening pleasure. September featured a real mix of Inkshows offering some great tips, some great looks from Dennis Rice at the TabletKiosk eo i7210, and some interesting audio interviews. Check out the September lineup here.
- Hardware Inkshows
- TabletKiosk eo i17210 UltraMobile PC Inkshow. Dennis Rice takes a first look at the new eo UMPC.
- Real Time with the TabletKiosk eo i7210. Dennis Rice goes more in depth with the eo i7210.
- Software Inkshows
- Vista Snipping Tool Software Inkshow. Rob Bushway takes a look at the Snipping Tool that now comes as a part of the Vista OS.
- Ilium Software’s InScribe Inkshow. Dennis Rice shows of his new eo i7210 yet again, this time with Ilium Software’s free data entry program, Inscribe.
- Blogging In Ink With Ed Holloway’s Ink Blog Plugin. Warner Crocker takes a look at blogging in ink with Windows Live Writer and the Ink Blog Plugin.
- Audio Inkshows
- Mika Krammer Audio Inkshow Interview. Rob Bushway interviews Mika Krammer, Microsoft’s Director of Windows Client Mobility. Does she really say Tablet PC technology isn’t for everyone?
- Dennis Rice and Warner Crocker Talk Tablet PCs, UMPCs and More. Before Dennis took off on a Harley, he sits down and talks about his Vista experience, his new eo i7210 and much more. Here’s hoping he comes back!
- GBM Fourms Inkshow. Rob Bushway and Warner Crocker talk about the big news that GottaBeMobile is introducing forums and also Warner’s experience of loading up Vista on his Toshiba M200.
We’ve got more Inkshows coming your way this month and in the months ahead. Look for more Audio Inkshows featuring members of the GBM Team (if we can ever get Dennis off of that Harley), plenty of news about the GBM forums and much more. Leave a comment if there is something you’d like to see us cover. Enjoy the Inkshows.
And don’t forget you can subscribe to the Audio Inkshows via iTunes. Here’s the link.
All GottaBeMobile.com InkShows are sponsored by: