I have a new toy to try out for a little while – and I’ll be playing with it some this weekend! Maybe we should have a ‘virtual’ reader meeting via U-Stream or something – maybe try out a new service so people can get in on the web-cam action at the same time!! Any suggestions??
Check out the specs for the HP webcam after the break (One of them is a 12 MP (software assisted) still capture!!):
- Up to 12-Megapixel still image capture with software interpolation
- 3-Megapixel sensor with Autofocus in a stylish webcam: get HD video
quality and keep the image always sharp and focused.
Unique easy clip option: for stable, secure and easy to attach to select
- Tilt and Pan: easily adjust your webcam to let you show what you
want while maintaining a stable connection to your monitor
HP Instant Chat button: press one button to automatically launch your
preferred Instant Messaging program* and your webcam controls
- ArcSoft Magic-i: enhance your video conferencing experience with fun
special effects. Magic-I also keeps all your webcam controls in one
application and allows you save up to 5 user profiles so you are
looking good wherever you use your webcam.
- Compatible with AIM™, Windows Live Messenger, Skype®, and
- Certified high-speed USB 2.0: take full advantage of your broadband
access and enjoy up to 30 frames per second for smooth and natural
- Integrated stereo microphone and plug and play USB connection for
easy installation .
- Privacy cover: slide the privacy cover when you don’t want to be seen.
The colored shade helps you identify if the privacy cover is on or off.
- Comprehensive software included: manage your online chat with
ArcSoft Magic-i, capture, edit and share short videos with Arcsoft
VideoImpression and ArcSoft WebCam Companion, and edit and
retouch photos with HP Photosmart Essential.