Are you psyched about the new Madden 20 features including QB1, college playoffs and new MUT changes?
If so, it's a good reason to pre-order since you're probably going to buy the game anyway. At most of the retailers you can cancel if something changes in a direction you don't like, and this way you can forget about it until the game shows up on your doorstep in July or August.
So far we know about the QB1 mode with College football that includes a new Scenario Engine that promises to deliver personalized scenarios and events in the game.
We also know about Franchise upgrades that include the Pro Bowl, new missions in MUT, the addition of the Superstar X-Factor and several other new features including;
- Unique playbooks - Playbooks are calibrated to be more different from team to team, providing more variety for strategic game-planning and in-game adjustments
- Run/pass option plays - Now available to call, bringing even more NFL authenticity to today's play calling
- On-field trainer - Learn how to improve as a Madden player with this cohesive, modernized teaching system that introduces new in-game mechanics over time as you progress through your gameplay experience
- New pump fake mechanic - Pump-fake to a specific receiver, and fake out defenders with a new double-tap throw-canceling mechanic
- NFL Pro Bowl - Play the annual Pro Bowl within the Franchise mode and Face of the Franchise: QB1, featuring all-stars from the AFC and NFC
- Superstar-driven play calling - Play calling tailored to the Superstars on your team to quickly get your stars involved when you need them the most
- New celebrations - Over 20 new TD and first-down celebrations added to bring more to the big plays on the gridiron
We continue to see more about the Madden 20 features as EA shares updates and we will learn even more during the beta.