Snag in our iPad coverage

First day coverage of the iPad at GBM has hit an unfortunate snag. As many of you know, Warner’s mother has been ill these past few months. Well, he just got a call from his sister to head over right away. He, of course, is en route as I write this.

Obviously, his immediate video impressions of the iPad are on hold until further notice. I hope you will all join me in wishing him the best. The contributions he has made to GBM during this trying time for him and his family have been above and beyond what anyone would or should expect.

Comments

1. Gavin Miller says

Many folks forget that sometimes Xavier. I know all regular GBM readers thoughts will be with Warner.

2. Paul Harrigan says

My thoughts and prayers go out to Warner and his family!

At the end of the day, the Ipad is a device — one that we can learn about soon and buy or not buy — but family is irreplaceable.

May good fortune shine upon Warner and his family.

3. tivoboy says

My prayers are with you Warner. I’ve been there, even just the being sick takes a measurable toll on the family and others.

We’ll hold the fort on the ipad/tech front. :-)

The time now is for family. There really isn’t anything more important.

Tell your mom how much you love her,

tell her again,
    and again,

One day in the future you’ll wish for the chance to tell her, just ONE MORE TIME.

trust me on this one.

tivoboy

4. Taliesin says

To hell the ipad. Family is an important thing. My thoughts from Spain are with you, Warner.

5. CLC says

I’m so sorry to hear that. I know that she has been ill for a while…. I hope and pray everything will be all right.

6. Mike aka C-141xlr says

Who cares about the iPad, it is family first and always will be.

My prayers are with your Mom and family.

7. sbtablet says

Been out of town and just saw this. I’m so sorry to hear this. God bless you Warner, your mother and your family.

Sharon