Motion Computing announces the new Motion F5t and Motion C5t rugged Windows tablets.
These new Motion tablets feature the latest Intel 3rd gen processor, up to 6 hours of battery life or 12 hours with hot swappable batteries and an outdoor readable display with Corning Gorilla Glass that supports touch and pen input.
The new Motion C5t and F5t tablets won’t show up at Best Buy. These enterprise tablets are aimed at business users who need tablets that can travel to the field and go to work in vertical markets like healthcare, construction or customer service. If you’ve been inside a Verizon Wireless store you’ve probably seen employees using a Motion Computing tablet to help you.
Unlike Android and iPad tablets, the Motion C5t and F5t tablets runs full featured Windows applications and tools, an important feature for the businesses that want to outfit workers with the rugged tablet PC offerings from Motion.
The Motion F5t is designed with fieldwork in mind. The Motion View Anywhere display claims to deliver visibility even in direct sunlight and the Corning Gorilla Glass provides protection from damaging scratches and drops.
Motion offers the new F5t anc C5t rugged tablets with Intel Core i3, Core i5 or Core i7 vPro processor options. These are the latest Intel 3rd generation processors, which Motion leverages to offer better battery life. Early reviews of the F5t point to nearly double the performance and battery life that’s twice as long as the predecessor.
The Motion C5t and F5T tablets are Mil-Spec rated for bumps, drops and exposure to dust and moisture with 810G and IP-54 ratings.
Motion C5t and F5t Features
- 10.4-inch dual-input display with capacitive two-finger touch and high-resolution digitizer pen input, and Corning®Gorilla® Glass for enhanced durability
- Intel Centrino® Advanced-N 6235 Wi-Fi® with Bluetooth® 4.0 and HD Graphics 4000
- 64GB or 128GB solid state drive (SSD) for advanced performance
- Front-facing web camera and rear-facing documentation camera
- Optional Smart Card Reader for strong security authentication
- Integrated RFID and optional Barcode Scanner for improved data acquisition
Motion offers a number of accessories including mounting and mobile docking stations, carrying cases, card readers, digitizer pens and other input tools. There is also a ReadyDock which offers business an easy manner of storing and charging multiple tablets.
The Motion C5t and F5t start at $2,236 through Motion distributors.