This is what you need to know about the Black Ops 3 DLC 4 release date for PS4, Xbox One and PC. We know that this is the last Black Ops 3 DLC release and that it will answer a huge question for many gamers — and when it is coming. Oh, there are also playable mechs in the Rupture map.
Treyarch confirms this is is the Salvation Black Ops 3 DLC 4 pack and a new Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 DLC 4 teaser shows off the DLC 4 zombies map Revelations.
The Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 DLC 4 release date is coming on September 6th.
We’ll fill you in on what we know about the Black Ops 3 DLC 4 release date and what you can expect in this DLC pack.
We know what the Salvation Black Ops 3 DLC 4 map pack includes and a very exciting piece of the puzzle for Black Ops 3 Zombies that will answer a question we’ve had since Black Ops 2 years ago.
“Without a doubt, this is the most epic season of DLC that we’ve ever created for fans of Multiplayer and Zombies,” said Mark Lamia, Studio Head, Treyarch.
Here is a look at the most important Black Ops 3 DLC 4 release date details that you need to know now.
Black Ops 3 DLC 4 Release Date
The Black Ops 3 DLC 4 release date is September 6th. Players who attended Call of Duty XP 2016 could play Black Ops 3 DLC 4 a few days early.
The PC and Xbox One Black Ops 3 DLC 4 release date is likely on October 6th — 30 days later thanks to exclusive access for the PS4.
This leaves time for the DLC to arrive before the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered release date in early November. Hopefully the Black Ops 3 mods release date arrives ahead of DLC 4.
Salvation Black Ops 3 DLC 4 Release Time
There confirmed of the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Black OPs 3 DLC 4 release time is 10 AM Pacific, 1 PM Eastern.
We’ve seen DLC release times bounce around, but there is a very good chance that this will arrive at 10 AM Pacific with a new patch.
Salvation Black Ops 3 DLC 4 Maps
There are four new Black Ops 3 maps in Black Ops 3 DLC 4, but two are remakes from older Call of Duty games including World at War and Black Ops II.
- Citadel: Once home to a powerful medieval army, this ancient castle now sits broken and abandoned. Tight corners force close-quarters engagements, while the moat and drawbridge allows for unique player movement opportunities in this mid-sized map. The last trespassers didn’t make it out alive – maybe you’ll have a better shot.
- Micro: What’s better than a BBQ on a hot summer day? A miniaturized war zone that takes place on a well-stocked family picnic table, that’s what! Navigate this bite-size battlefield for a larger-than-life experience.
- Outlaw: Gear up for a showdown in Outlaw; a western-style re-imagining of the fan favorite map Standoff from Call of Duty®: Black Ops II. This rough-and-tough medium-sized map brings classic engagements, flanking routes and strategic positions for long and medium ranged combat.
- Rupture: The Call of Duty®: World at War classic Outskirts is re-imagined as a high-tech facility, designed by a futuristic society desperate to repair the Earth’s atmosphere.
Treyarch spent DLC 3 exploring new areas with more wallrunning options and lately with colorful options. The Black Ops 3 DLC 4 maps include a mix of bright and dark.
Revelations Black Ops 3 DLC 4 Zombies
A new teaser video shows off our first look at the Revelations zombies map for Black Ops 3 DLC 4.
- Salvation features Revelations, the long-awaited final chapter in the Origins Zombies saga. In Revelations, we meet up with the Origins characters after they’ve taken an epic journey through space and time – all of their struggles lead to this very moment. In this, the final chapter of the Zombies experience, Richtofen, Dempsey, Takeo, and Nikolai finally come face to face with the mysterious Doctor Monty in The House. Confronted by an ancient evil, our heroes must fight the zombie horde once more in the final battle to save their immortal souls.
Treyarch’s Jason Blundell explains, “With the release of Zombies as an Easter Egg in 2008’s Call of Duty®: World at War, Treyarch set forth on a journey – or, really a conversation – with fans, and Revelations is the final punctuation mark,” adding, “The secrets we laid out years ago will finally make sense – we’ve been waiting a long time for this.”
We don’t know exactly what is going on as the team working on this Zombies story is extremely secretive.