I had to run these test a few time to get it right as it was my first time using Battery Meter, but I figured everything out and finally have the results. To make the tests more accurate, I used the same battery in each test. I ran the test in the tx2525, pulled the battery and then put it into the tx2051. I figured that would at least take one variable out of the equation. Below are the results of the testing, I’ll let the graphs speak for themselves. I’ll give the short of it though – tx2051 lasted 18 ticks longer. Initial thoughts on the matter are that the dedicated graphics card might take a little more juice as the test application is graphical in nature.
Click on each graph to see a larger image.
Some settings below as I set each one to have the same –
- High Performance
- Shut off at 5%
- Screen back light on the whole time – Full Brightness