This guide will show you how to perform a data hard reset on your myTouch 4G. This phone is made by HTC and runs Android. There are 2 methods I will cover here on how to do a factory data reset.
- Go to settings.
- Find and select SD card and Phone Storage.
- Tap on the Factory Data Reset
- Then click on Reset Phone
- Power phone down.
- Remove battery for a few seconds.
- Now, while holding the volume down button, turn the myTouch 4G on.
- You will enter a mode that presents you with a menu. Select Factory reset by using the volume button.
- When Factory reset highlighted, hit the power button to select and run this option.
- That’s it, you are done after the reset finishes.