AT&T Windows Phone 7 NoDo Update Begins to Roll Out

It appears that AT&T has begun to roll out the highly anticipated NoDo update to Windows Phone 7 owners as a couple of owners on XDA-Dev forums have confirmed that their Samsung Focus has received the official update.

Samsung Focus

There had been some speculation that the update might not arrive until the end of April after Microsoft confirmed last week that it was still testing the updates but it looks like Redmond and AT&T were able to get it out ahead of schedule.

Unfortunately, it might only be rolling out to Samsung Focus and LG Quantum owners for the time being. Those with the HTC Surround will apparently have to wait until the middle of May before NoDo arrives.

One look at Microsoft’s ‘Where’s My Update?’ page reveals that the update is still in ‘Scheduling’ for the Focus and Quantum while the HTC Surround still remains in testing.

Anyone out there with a Focus or Quantum seeing NoDo?

(Via WMPowerUser)

Comments

1. Jenni232323 says

Just plugged into Zune and was alerted for the Feb update (previous searches for any updates said I was current). Then after that, had a notice for the March update – NoDo is now here on my ATT Samsung Focus!

2. Nick says

has anyone found a list of what exactly those “unique” features from ATT’s end of the update are?

3. Montpbm7 says

My NODO has been updating for 2hours now, this is crazy! Does it take that long or is my update messed-up?

4. Disgruntled says

I have a Focus, plugged into Zune yesterday and got the same stinkin’ error code people were getting way back when. Oh joy! I’m glad ATT made us wait for all the additional testing. Impressive!

5. D-Burrs says

4/21 and still no nodo for me on my focus. Zune showing phone is up to date with current phone version of 7.0 (7004). I’m going nuts reading about everyone who has gotten it!

6. Chris says

Updated my Samsung Focus first thing Tuesday evening after work… Both updates installed flawlessly and I’m please with the performance improvement as well as copy/paste!!!