HP unleashed a collection of HP notebooks for consumers and businesses this morning including several notebooks which are available right now. We already share the HP EliteBook 3760p tablet, but we also want to show you the new consumer and business notebooks.
One thing we saw clearly was that HP is bringing high end audio to more notebooks and is embracing the consumerization of IT. HP also showed off a collection of new notebook technology designed to keep you connected, cool and secure.
We have hands on video of most of the new notebooks and technologies over at Notebooks so that you can get a closer look at these devices. Hit up the links below for more information on each of these new HP notebooks and netbooks.
HP Consumer Notebooks Update for Summer 2011
- HP Pavilion dv4 – AMD and Intel processors, blue and Black colors, features CoolSense 2.0 and SimplePass 2. Arrives May 18th starting at $599.99
- HP Mini 210 – Intel Atom, Beats Audio, new design. Arrives June 15th for $299.99
- HP Envy 14 – Gains Intel Sandy Bridge processors and a new image sensor touchpad. Available June 15th starting at $999.99
HP Business Notebooks Update for Summer 2011
- HP ProBook 5330m – Consumer features in a business notebook including Sandy Bridge, Beats Audio, Island Style backlit keyboard – Available today starting at $799
- HP EliteBook 2560p – New 12.5″ display, keeps the optical drive, Sandy Bridge and a new look in line with the FORGE design. Available May 23rd starting at $1,099
- HP EliteBook 2760P – 12.1″ HP business tablet that adds Sandy Bridge mobile processors – Available today starting at $1,499
HP Notebooks Technology Update for Summer 2011
- HP DataPass – Mobile broadband connectivity from Sprint available as you need it. Prices range from $5 to $30.
- HP SimplePass 2 – for storing passwords so you don’t forget them all the time.
- HP CoolSense 2.0 – This new version of Coolsense knows when your notebook is on a table or on your lap and adjusts the cooling accordingly.