New Droid Bionic Photos Reveal 4.5 Inch qHD Display, 3D MotoBlur

Earlier today, the new Motorola Droid Bionic leaked out in some photos which gave us a glimpse at its new design and revealed a couple of its features. However, those photos have nothing on a new leak which confirms the Droid Bionic to have a massive 4.5 inch qHD display, new 3D MotoBlur as well as the latest version of Android for smartphones, Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread.

Droid Bionic

Just a short time ago, we finally saw a glimpse at the Droid Bionic’s new form factor. We also learned that it had an 8MP rear facing camera capable of 1080p video, the ability to dock like the Atrix 4G and the fact that it would be coming with the new version of Blur.

Droid Bionic

These new photos, from PhoneHK, add to those features and confirm the huge display, 3D MotoBlur, the Droid Bionc’s red eye, and the new lock screen. Unfortunately, again, we are left out in the cold on what type of processor this beauty is running but that detail should likely emerge soon.

Droid Bionic

So, now that we know that this is very likely going to be Verizon’s next 4G LTE device, anyone out there going to be holding out for it and its massive display?

Via: Droid-Life

Comments

1. Scottybraun112 says

Heck yea..  i was about to sell my droid 2 global and buy something else… Guess not, Im waiting on this bad boy!

2. Anonymous says

Oh Hell yea!   I’m drooling for some LTE Phone with dual core to replace my Droid 1!

I hope the specs for memory go up, as the old spec 512MB on board isn’t wonderful with even single core processors coming with more memory!

If it still has only 512MB, forget it.

• Sk102704 says

From what I’ve heard it has 1gig of RAM.  If it only had 512MB RAM like it was originally supposed to, that would be a deal breaker for me too.

3. Joshua Wisoff says

I’ll admit, I’m pretty happy Apple didn’t release the iPhone 5 yesterday. It would have looked pretty silly stating I would but a cellphone and then changing my mind a day later. I just hope this comes before mid-July. I guess the price can be assumed to be around $300 USD to compete with the Droid Charge, but a gig or DDR2 RAM, dual-core processor, qHD screen, and that monster 1900mAh battery, the other contender doesn’t stand a chance. Anyone have predictions as for battery, wifi, 4G, or general usage time estimates for the battery in the Bionic?

4. Jude7g says

I’m absolutely waiting for this “phone “. I’ve still got the original Droid. I can’t describe how excited I am. I think the screen size will be perfect.

5. Eric Bell says

This fuggin’ phone is going to be the fastest, most kickass phone on the market, even trumping the SG2 with it’s LTE!!! until the battery dies at 10:30 in the morning…

6. Anonymous says

I like the versoin they showed at CES so much better if it turns out looking like that in photo I most likely will hold out for the iphone 5