Motorola Droid 3 Gets An Easy Root Method
Earlier today, I told you that the Motorola Droid 3 had been rooted. The manual root was probably a little tricky for most of you, especially for those who own an Android phone for the first time, and maybe you began to wait for an easier root method to arrive. Well my friends, that method has indeed arrived in the form of a one-click root for the Droid 3.
And yes, it’s available in for both OS X and Windows users so if you have a Mac, you’re golden. So, if you’re interested in freeing your phone and getting rid if all the bloatware and what not, you’ll probably want to consider doing this.
Instructions, courtesy of RootzWiki are as follows:
1. Make sure you have Motorola drivers installed - [Download Drivers]
2. Download and unzip ‘Droid 3 easy root script v5′ - [Download 1-Click]
3. On your phone: Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging(check box)
4. Plug phone into computer and select “Charge Only” mode
5. Navigate to ‘Droid 3 easy root’ folder and run ‘Click to root your Droid 3.bat’
6. Now just follow the instructions in the command window and unlock the phone after each reboot.
Painless and soon, you’ll have a rooted Droid 3 to play around with. Now, we can only hope that the Motorola Droid Bionic’s root process is found and released so quickly.