iPhone 4S JailBreak Status: Progress Made, Avoid iOS 5.0.1

1. Anonymous
    11/10/2011
  2. Anonymous
    11/10/2011
  3. Chris Perdue
    11/10/2011

I do indeed believe that it’s worth the shorter battery life. Besides, it’ll only be a matter of time before they figure out 5.0.1 after 5.0, which is really all I’m concerned about. I’d rather have a battery drainy jailbreak than non at all.

4. Chris Perdue
    11/10/2011

5. Pspcso
    11/10/2011

Pspcso here, I need some help! Ported cydia on 5.0 4s however reboot cycle after installing installous, siri f#$ ks it up. Size mismatch so sources dont work just yet. Its tethered but the mnt mount flaw is definately the new ios 5 jailbreak!

• Ggeegino
      11/10/2011

yea sure and i became president over night!

• I’m Obama & I capped Osama
        11/10/2011

I’m president chill ‘fore my nuggas pop yo ass

• Sadehoit
        11/11/2011

Your president never killed anyone, he is a wolf in sheeps clothing. Where was the proof? Osama is Obama, massive conspiracy, typical America trying to be the biggest power on a world front, your country is a joke built on a (american) dream.

• Winner.
        11/13/2011

Its ok Obama, Sadehoit’s education is built on his grammar and spelling so his argument is pretty solid P

• I’m Obama & I capped Osama
        11/10/2011

I’m president chill ‘fore my nuggas pop yo ass

• Ggeegino
      11/10/2011

yea sure and i became president over night!

6. Pspcso
    11/10/2011

7. Lala
    11/11/2011

Honestly, I updated to iOS 5.1, and the battery life is now superb! Like, really! I only have to charge every other day, compared to all the time now!

• Sean Braley
      11/12/2011

i will deal with battery issue any day so as i can have jailbreak and actually battery isn’t that bad no worse than the 4 was besides that’s why they make exogear products!

8. Sean Braley
    11/12/2011

@Sadehoit your a communist pig ! if you don’t like the good ole USA then go back to your little hut and keep your mouth SHUT !! ASSHOLE!!!!!

• Catoir
      11/14/2011

you people may be commenting in the wrong thread. Go defend your country somewhere else buddy.
      & Saehoit maybe your right maybe your wrong, i personally,am not going disclose my views, being as how I’m not here to debate politics.

9. Howeconnor0022
    11/13/2011

im sure the’ll also come out with 5.0.1 jailbreak also

10. Catoir
    11/14/2011

I couldnt handle the bad battery life, so for me the 5.0.1 update was just what i needed.
    i guess you could also factor in the fact that 2 1/2 weeks weeks ago i signed up for my first legitimate iPhone plan in the 3 years that I’ve owned iPhones. not being dependent on jailbreaks and unlocks is a major relief in direct comparison to the latter. Now, yeah, I’m exited for when a jailbreak comes out, (can’t wait to see how they alter siri) and perhaps now i may have to wait a little longer, but now i don’t have to wait to try out new Apple features in fear of losing my means of communication. (priority shift)

11. Hendrick Lim
    11/14/2011

just updated to 5.0.1 w/o checking about the jailbreak, fmlll

• Darkflame
      11/16/2011

Don’t stress, the jailbreak won’t be released till the iphone 5 is out so you have a good jot at jailbreaking your next ios device just as all of us do.

I think there’s more to it then jailbreaking then just going through the motions of releasing it. I think the JB brainers are cooking up something bigger to justify it’s delay. Maybe they have found a way to disect these “updates” and let us update our devices without losing our jailbreaks thus once jailbroken always jailbroken type of scheme.

Here’s to wishful thinking!

Or on a more realistic scale. They found the hole that miller discovered but they can’t just post an app in the appstore. So maybe they are trying to write a web frontend that will let you input your UID number that lets the website create a custom tailored app for you to install manually on your iDevice. I think apple limits you to 100 UID’s without having to go through the app store. Rather then have someone take orders for the millions of JB’ers and send out batches of the same app spanned across 100 UID blocks which would suck they want to make it automated.

• Catoir
        11/16/2011

You seem very confident in your statement, “the jailbreak will not be released until the iPhone 5 is released” I am wondering, what exactly brings you to this conclusion, being as how given the past release patterns, it could be assumed that that would not be until next year (at least six more months)….that’s a heck of a gap.

12. Ahwasn
    11/17/2011

Just buy a external bat case!!! Works greAt

13. Als
    11/19/2011

Crud I just now read this!!! I updated last week and it made my phone slower, it freezes some times, the battery drains faster. I’ve never jail broken anything before, and I want to try it out. (pretty much just for the different fonts, colors, and the app grooveshark.)

• Als
      11/19/2011

I’m talking about iOS 5.0.1

14. Ridiclous
    12/04/2011

Thats right america is a joke Thank americans for.. the internet ridiclous 800 dollar phones that nobody needs, shamefull crime rates horrible health care cars that get 7 miles to the gallon, ebay and forums for other people to cry about how much we suck cuz we are on top you know just blame america for how un-america your country is. lol face it america is the friggin emerald city for the rest of the world, obama on the other hand IS a joke but at most he will be a joke for 8 years and after hes gone you and everybody else will still cry about how america is #1 like they have been doing since we slaughtered the native americans jacked their land and whooped the peoples donkeys’s that didnt like it.  Lets face it im a proud american with horrible grammer and even less give a give a dam about it take america and everything its done out of your life and let me know how your reception is on those campbells soup tin can phones your using, oh wait take the cans out too, blow more smoke guy its called jeaLOUSY. if your country was so great you wouldnt CARE about mine. So hate on america sitting there in your joe boxers watching american idol drinking mt dew smokin marlboros. Face it guy if it wasnt thought up in america popular in america it dosent really matter.  gO COMplain about africa they suck have sucked and will continue to – america exploits them so trust me its ok: then again your probably american with a bleeding heart for the poor rest of the world booo hoo, we grind them under our heel – use em up – spit em out – then pimp em so we america gets stronger, i could go on and on and on but youve probably been here probably loved it and in america we love hippocrits  long live america and dont forget to support americas troops whove been killing foreighner people with “power” in “power” with your same gripes for a long time oooohhh yeah on a personal note screw you Smaj Hunter A you racist femenist you truly have no sense common or otherwise

so god BLESS you Sadehoitand because im an american i dont care how old this thread is lol im gonna watch wealthy old americans exploit 18 yr old girls now in the land of the free home of the bravetayl

15. Anonymous
    01/18/2012

want to jailbreak and unlock your iPhone ?
    Use this 50% coupon: BLAC-YXQV which can be redeemed here: