How to Fix Samsung Galaxy Nexus Android 4.1 Jelly Bean GPS Issues

13 responses

1. ComradeCase
    07/23/2012

As usual, Sprint is way behind. Not expecting to see Jelly Bean for my Gnex until this time next year.

• Kevin
      07/23/2012

Uh, the Verizon ones haven’t gotten it either, so no Sprint isn’t behind.

• ComradeCase
        07/23/2012

CDMA carriers then. That better?

2. Surfer M
    07/26/2012

Can anyone help me with my issue of ringtone!!!! I have samsubg nexus S ans upgraded it to jelly bean 4.1.1. Now my phone does not rings nor vibrates for an incoming call….
    Can anyone guide me with the issue.?

• ARBEE
      07/27/2012

Check in settings. When I first flashed JellyBean, it defaulted all the ringtones and notifications to silent.

3. samuel
    08/06/2012

my camera has refused to start since i upgraded to Jelly bean. it keeps telling me unfortunately, Gallery has stopped.

• afiq
      09/17/2012

same with me here,,any idea??

• John in Paris
      09/28/2012

Backup photos first (just in case), then Menu -> Manage apps -> Gallery -> Clear data

4. Debbie
    08/17/2012

Ever since my Jellybean update on my Nexus I’ve had trouble getting into my phone’s gallery. For a while I could access all photos that had not been taken by my phone’s camera but now my gallery continues to crash each time I open it. So incredibly frustrating as I actively use my photos and edit. Does anyone have an idea about what to do?

5. luh
    09/17/2012

Me too having the same problem with my camera and gallery. Please post solution for this. ;(

6. Yagnik BN
    11/08/2012

Gallery stopped:
    Error can be coorected if prior to ROM install,
    Catch, Factory data, user data and Dalvic catch are wiped off.

7. Jasper
    11/13/2012

Can anybody out there possibly explain Yagnik’s comment please? I am really p1ssed off with this at the moment. I didn’t ask to upgrade to Jelly Bean, my camera (the reason I bought this phone over the iPhone!!) no longer works because of the “gallery has stopped” error, I have tried all of the reset options on the forums – now it seems to be suggested that I have to mess about with the ROM settings & wipe my content. Seriously questioning Android right now. :-(

8. stevejw
    05/17/2013

this doesn’t fix the GPS problem