Comments

1. Bobby Morice says

I have a Galaxy Nexus GSM with Stock Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean and I got the issue yesterday, at first I thought that someone changed my password but then I went and checked from the computer and it was fine. Then I checked the accounts menu and everything was working fine despite the fact that I dismissed the login error after several tries. It was fine except for Google Now

2. jibran gilani says

The problem exists in ics as well. I’m running galaxy s2 on ics 4.0.4. The google play store was not working. I reset the phone and now i can’t even sign into google. Stranded helpless… :-(

3. G.Walden says

I have a Samsung Galaxy SIII with Ice Cream Sandwich on Verizon. No login issues, but Talk messages cannot be sent. Receive red error message “This message couldn’t be sent”. However, logging into the desktop app, or through G+ appears to work fine. I restarted the phone and the app is still not functioning properly. Any resolution would be greatly appreciated.

4. Qudratullah says

5. Puttsy says

Have a Samsung Galaxy S III with Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.4) on USCC and have the problem in both Gmail AND the Samsung email app.

Very frustrating as my primary account is on a gapps domain. A secondary GApps account works fine though.

6. Omer says

Google Play not working neither resigning after reset works with primary account tried it on both ICS 4.0.4 and JB 4.1.1

7. Gabriel Pudiza says

Yes, i’m running froyo and this annoying damn thing started happening a couple of days ago, i tried many times and gave up on it! Really frustrating to say the least!

8. J Bialson says

I’m getting the same problem with my Sansung Charge, using Android 2.6.3537-FP5. I do get my gmail, but it won’t sync contacts or other files.

9. Dan says

I have the new DROID razor and before I had a DROIDX. If I open the browser and have it logged in, the browser flips back and forth as if its loved in and then constantly trying to log in again. Tried to clear the data cache, but only wound up losing my links and my login. Which actually fixed the problem. Don’t log on with the browser.

10. obaidul kadir says

I cant log in google play and others from my android set sony xperia for last 4 days. I dont know where is the problem. Can u plz explain?

11. Tim says

Galaxy S2, just updated to ICS 4.0.4. I can log in to Play Store, but nothing will download. Also USB won’t work now, nor will Flash. I want to do a factory reset, but I can;t get the photos and videos off without the USB connection. VERY DISAPPOINTING and ANNOYING.