Verizon HTC One: 5 Keys for Success

27 responses

1. adam
    07/29/2013

Stop posting just to post, jesus.

• TXT
      07/29/2013

Stop bitching just to bitch, Jesus. No one is forcing you to read these articles. Move alone you immature

• TXT

little kid.

2. Pearl
    07/29/2013

I have switched to AT&T already due to Verizon stringing customers along.

3. 504crank
    07/29/2013

I can’t wait to dump those rip-off jack holes at T-mobile, but Verizon’s delay makes me think Sprint and (disturbingly) AT&T are better options. A pathetic tactic by Verizon.

4. Tony
    07/29/2013

The way Verizon is treating the HTC One, I have no faith that they will provide timely OS. updates when the time comes. Which, BTW, should be happening soon.

5. Charles Suitt
    07/29/2013

I see today (7/29) Verizon tacked on a $30 “upgrade fee” to the GS4, but not to the Motorola offerings on their web page. Looks like their greed may tempt me to take a closer look at other providers after over 16 years.

6. lbcake
    07/29/2013

Geeeeez what is wrong with this ass clown millis!?!?!?!?!?!

• po
      07/29/2013

Adam’s fired. And of course they’re not going to charge an upgrade fee for Motorola. Verizon and Motorola are making a child together named Droid, who rides the special bus.

7. matt-helm
    07/29/2013

Verizon will launch whatever and whenever that is the most profitable to them. Period.

8. Fred
    07/29/2013

BREAKING NEWS….. we didn’t know when the HTC One for Verizon would be released a month ago….and we still don’t know now. What kind of an article is this?

9. VeriSuks
    07/29/2013

I’ve been a verizon customer since it changed it’s name from GTE. It has been consistently the best wireless operator in the US in terms of it’s network, and IMHO, it’s customer service. BUT the big RED Checkmark has turned into a greedy, closed mouth, def, dumb and blind company that refuses to keep it’s loyal customers informed about what they want to know, in this case the HTC One. Saying nothing is the silent equivalent of lying and denial. If verizon owned a hospital, every baby born there would have a BIG RED CHECK MARK branded on it’s forehead! The only thing that verizon cares about are it’s STOCKHOLDERS and it’s bottom line. A little candid, friendly, open communication would be all that’s needed to make it a company to love. Tell us WHY you’re taking so long to release the HTC One, Tell us WHY you take soooo long to update all of your phones, let us in on WHY your raising prices here and there. At least make an attempt to be informative and HONEST with the people that keep you in business!! A little bit of openness goes a long, long way!!!

10. Maki
    07/29/2013

I have waited HTC One for long long time. Feel like Verizon is arrogant and slow-moving. Would change plan after contract expires.

11. Won’tbegettingtheoneanymore
    07/30/2013

I have waited for HTC One for months, but now with the announcement of LG G2, One does not sound attractive at all. Nevertheless it’s interesting to see just how far this absurdity goes.

12. Larry
    07/30/2013

Damn again Adam??? Another useless article??? I give you credit it’s been only one in the last week not everyday!! But post when you know 100% when VZW launch!! You do that and correct you will make us happier!!

13. adams blows
    07/30/2013

Adams writes like an 8th grader…

• Charles Suitt
      07/30/2013

+Sigh+ I thought I was joining an objective discussion group..
      . Instead I see juvenile sniping. Too bad…

• Larry
      07/30/2013

Haaaaa no a kindergarten but I think a kindergartener could do better!! He is a douche anyways, and so is VZW!!

14. Seth B
    07/30/2013

Ummm… Release the phone 2 months ago should have been the number 1 key to the success of the Verizon HTC One…

I’m going with the Moto X now… Verizon still gets my money but HTC doesn’t… It’s a shame they let Verizon man-handle them so much. Especially when their company is already having such a rough time.

• Charles Suitt
      07/30/2013

Seth… I see your point. I can upgrade any time now, but I’m thinking I’ll wait til my contract expires and consider the competition as a response to Verizon’s greed and arrogance.

• pj
      08/03/2013

So you’re going with the MOTO X, a far inferior phone to the One? That’ll show Verizon, buying a mediocre phone from a company (Motorola) that Verizon is in bed with……

• Charles Suitt
        08/03/2013

Was in Sam’s, first chance I had to hold both the ONE and the GS4 side by side. Both felt good ‘in hand’, I noted dents on the ONE’s aluminum case as well as scratches. I believe for me the GS4 with replaceable battery, 13mp camera, expandable storage and Qi wireless charging is the ticket. Found a GS4 at Frys for $140.

15. Larry
    07/30/2013

I’m curouse about the Motorola droid ultra?? Or what ever its called?? And opinion on that?? But like the htc one VZW will stall that too??

16. BT
    07/30/2013

On Monday Verizons website had the HTC DNA with a banner saying “Temporarily out of stock” and today (Tuesday) it is completely removed from Verizons website. Not sure if this means anything but it is making the August 1st release date look somewhat possible.

• Larry
      07/30/2013

BT ya I saw that too..the banner now gone?? That’s VZW 4 ya, but maybe wen they got more we will see it back I’ve seen this before on other devices..

17. BT
    07/30/2013

I didn’t realize at first but the HTC Incredible is free now too. Crossing fingers.

18. Charles Pittman
    07/30/2013

I’m waiting on the big red announcement too I’m ready to buy one,,already have my I phone 5 sold I’m hearing August 1st thru to Aug 7 th or later part of Aug ,,straight from big red hell they not saying and I’ve even called HTC ,,they not saying nothing either and I’ve got to pay full retail just to get ,,as my contract is far away from update status