The Amazon Black Friday 2015 deals start now with a Countdown to Black Friday on Amazon that includes over 30,000 Lightning deals and loads of gadget and electronics deals available. The Amazon Black Friday Store is now live with deals starting in early November and running through the rest of the month.
Amazon Prime members get early access to the Lightning deals, offering a faster way to get the deals you want. There are already some Amazon Black Friday deals live on Amazon — and the rest will run through Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday and all the way up to December 22nd.
Here’s what you need to know about the Amazon Black Friday 2015 deals and what you can save on now. We’ll also preview the Amazon Black Friday 2015 ad that highlights what you can save on later this year.
Amazon Black Friday 2015 Deals Countdown
You don’t need to wait for Thanksgiving Day to save on items at Amazon. The Countdown to Black Friday Week is live now with several sales you’ll want to look at today. These deals end today, and quantities may be limited, but they aren’t selling out too fast that you will miss out.
- Moto X 4 for $199.99
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain – $39.99
- 50% off Saucony Shoes
You can see these Amazon Black Friday deals now on Amazon’s landing page for Black Friday. There are also Lightning deals that offer limited time access to popular items.
Amazon Black Friday 2015 Ad
While there is no real Amazon Black Friday 2015 ad to look over, the company issued a press release that highlights some of the biggest deals you will see on the popular website this month.
The list below outlines nearly a dozen of the top deals you can find at the Amazon Black Friday 2015 sales.
- 30% off Sony XBR55X900C 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD TV with a Blu-ray Player
- $170 off the Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Power Zoom Lens
- 47% off Jaybird X Sport Bluetooth Headphones
- Optima HD37 Full 3D 1080p 2600 Lumens DLP Home Cinema Projector for less than $800
- 40% off select Frye shoes, handbags, accessories and luggage/travel for men and women
- 40% off select toys from top construction brands including K’NEX, Tegu, and Magformer
- Up to 50% off select Home Automation products
- 20% or more off select Wilton and Pyrex bakeware products
- Deals from top Kitchen brands including Rubbermaid, KitchenAid, Paderno, and Instant Pot
- $10 off select $50 Black & Decker product purchases
- Up to 50% off hundreds of PetSafe items
Amazon will also highlight a gift guide to help you find what you need with top picks and other details that will help you find a deal on your holiday shopping list.
Amazon Black Friday 2015 deals start now with Lightning Deals and Daily Deals, and will pick up during the week of Thanksgiving and Black Friday.
While there will be no in-store events the retailer normally carves out a lot of Black Friday attention with Lightning Deals in almost every category that Amazon sells. Shoppers can order online or from the smartphone apps, which helps make for a popular shopping destination during Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday sales.