Save with incredible Cyber Monday deals at Daily Steals including an insane iPad Pro Cyber Monday deal, tons of iPhone and Android Cyber Monday 2016 deals that don’t require you to go outside and deal with lines.
Daily Steals needs to be on your shopping list for the iPad Pro 9.7-inch and for a iPhone 5s steal of a deal.
With new and refurbished items, Daily Steals offers a big way to save and even includes extended warranty options to protect your investment.
Best Daily Steals Cyber Monday 2016 Deals
These unlocked iPhone and unlocked Android Cyber Monday deals allow you to buy the phone you want and use it on almost any carrier. As long as the phone supports that carrier’s network on the device you can use it. This means you are in charge of when you upgrade or when you leave for a better deal. You can also use these on many of the more affordable pre-paid networks.
9.7-inch iPad Pro Cyber Monday Deal
Daily Steals offers a refurbished iPad Pro 9.7-inch model with WiFi and 4G LTE starting at $499 for the 32GB model and options for more storage as well. This deal ends on Cyber Monday.
This is $229 less than buying the iPad Pro 9.7 WiFi + LTE direct from Apple and $120 less than buying a refurbished one direct from Apple. One of the main differences between buying refurbished from Daily Steals and Apple is that you only get a 90 day warranty with Daily Steals.
You can add a one or two-year warranty through Daily Steals that includes hardware issues and accidental damage, which is pretty close to AppleCare+ for the iPad Pro.For comparison most retailers are selling the iPad Pro WiFi only model for $125 to $250 off.
iPhone Cyber Monday Deals
There are two standout iPhone Cyber Monday deals at Daily Steals that you need to check out.
You can buy an unlocked iPhone 6 64GB refurbished model for $279. That’s contract free and ready for your carrier. That’s $$100 less than the same phone used at Gazelle. This deal ends on Cyber Monday.
Users looking for a smaller phone should check out the unlocked iPhone 5s 16GB refurbished model for $159.99. That’s the cheapest refurbished or used iPhone 5s unlocked version we’ve seen. This deal starts on November 25th.
Android Cyber Monday Deals
There are multiple Android Cyber Monday deals at Daily Steals including Samsung and Honor smartphones.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 64GB Unlocked – $379 – Starts 11/28
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ 64GB Unlocked – $389 – Starts 11/28
- LG V20 Unlocked – $749 – Starts 11/27
- Honor 8 Dr. Strange Box Gift Box 32GB + $20 Gift Card- $289 – Starts 11/25
- Honor 8 Dr. Strange Box Gift Box 64GB + $20 Gift Card – $339 – Starts 11/25
These are new models and offer big Cyber Monday savings that you won’t see repeated in the near future.
Wearable Cyber Monday Deals
You will also find a variety of wearable Cyber Monday deals at Daily Steal that are compatible with the iPhone and Android.
- Apple Watch 1st Gen 38mm Stainless Steel with Black Sport Band – $229 – Starts 11/28
- Apple Watch 1st Gen 38mm Stainless Steel with Black Leather Band – $279 – Starts 11/28
- Moto 360 Sport (Gen 2) New – $109.99 – Starts 11/29
- Pebble Smartwatch 301 Black and Red Refurbished – $37.99 – Starts 11/26
- Pebble Smartwatch 401 Matte Black & Silver Refurbished – $44.99 – Starts 11/26
Keep in mind this is the older Apple Watch that does not have the faster processor, but if you want the more expensive Stainless Steel model it is worth considering.