We’ve passed through spring and now it looks like we’re into a quite a summer on many fronts including some severe weather. By the way, before we move forward here, all of us at GBM send out our thoughts and prayers to those affected by the flooding in the Midwest and rough weather everywhere.
As we all hope for a break from the extreme weather conditions, we know the temperatures will continue to rise as summer progresses. If you find yourself sitting in some air conditioned comfort to avoid the heat looking for something to view or listen to, you might want to look back on last month’s GBM InkShow, podcasts, and Shortcuts. We had quite a collection of content for you to enjoy.
And as a special viewing treat, make sure you check out Truc Bui’s Screen Protector Shootout series featuring a number of videos on various screen protectors from Photodon, BoxWave, NuShield, WriteShield, and ProtecT. Truc has more to come this month so keep your eyes peeled for that.
So, here’s the lineup in case you missed any of May’s action, and stay tuned for more coming up soon.
- GETAC InkShow: GETAC TabletKiosk G840. Matt takes a look at TabletKiosk’s latest rugged unit.
- Kathi Takes On The Lenovo U100 Ultra-Portable. Rob’s wife gives the Lenovo U100 a once over and Rob will never see it again.
- The HP Elite Webcam. Matt takes a look at the HP Elite Webcam.
- The Celio RedFly. Sierra walks Celio’s RedFly through its paces.
- Tom Bihn Ristretto Bag. Rob checks out Tom Bihn’s latest bag for mobile warriors.
- GBM Podcast 51: The Happy Birthday Show. Warner’s so old Rob can’t figure it out, or is he just too excited about finally getting his hands on the Axiotron Modbook.
- GBM Podcast 50. Matt and Rob hit the mid-century mark for GBM podcasts with discussions on all sorts of mobile gear.
- GBM Podcast 49: There’s No Gloss on this Podcast. We don’t like glossy screens or glossy cases. Do you?
- Axiotron Modbook First Looks: Rob takes his first look at the Modbook. Boy is that thing heavy.
- Lenovo’s ThinkPad BlueTooth Laser Mouse: Rob checks out the compact laser mouse from Lenovo.
- The Biggest Notebook Bag You’ve Ever Seen. We had fun with the HD HDX Dragon Giveaway, especially when it came time to include the WaterField Designs bag along with it. You can carry a small child in this thing.
- Testing the Lenovo Ideapad U110 Webcam. Before Rob lost the U110 to his wife, he checks out the webcam.
- CarryMobile.com’s Nokia N810 Internet Tablet Case. Not as big as the WaterField case for the Dragon, but handy for Nokia N810 users.
- Lenovo Slim AC/DC Combo Adapter. Rob likes his AC adapters small. Does Lenovo’s latest fit the bill?
- TabletKiosk GETAC G840XT Overview Shortcut. Before the InkShow on the GETAC there was the ShortCut.
- Mobile Edge Cutting Sheba. OK, the title doesn’t tell you that this is a gear bag aimed at the ladies. Check it out.
You can subscribe to our GBM Podcasts on