The 2017 Cruze Hatch combines the capabilities of the current 2016 Cruze Sedan with new functionality and a hatchback that opens up the ability to carry more in a sporty, small vehicle.
Chevrolet announced the 2017 Cruze Hatch ahead of the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, and took time today to highlight the new vehicle. as well as show off the Chevy Bolt that the company announced at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
Chevy plans to introduce the 2017 Cruze Hatch with LT and Premier trim levels and with a RS package option. The features below highlight what is new, including standard access to the desired in-car connectivity options that many buyers desire and the available 4G LTE hotspot.
- Segment-exclusive standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility via the MyLink radio systems and available 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot
- More standard safety features than any other compact car – including Corolla and Civic – with available adaptive features including Lane Keep Assist, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Side Blind Zone Alert and Rear Park Assist
- Available Teen Driver feature helps support safe driving habits and offers driving statistics for parents
- Standard 1.4L turbo engine with direct injection and Stop/Start technologies, electric power steering and, on Premier models, a Z-link rear suspension
- Interior with midsize-level roominess, including two inches greater rear legroom than Ford Focus and Hyundai Elantra
- Available features include a heated steering wheel, heated front and rear seats, Athens leather-appointed seating surfaces, true French seams and halogen projector-beam headlamps with LED signature lighting.
The 2017 Cruze Hatch joins the sedan that is Chevrolet’s best-selling car across the world with 3.5 million units sold since the announcement in 2008.
6 Reasons to Use a VPN & 3 Reasons Not To
Do I need a VPN? There are a lot of reasons to consider using a VPN in 2019, and there...
4 Reasons Not to Install iOS 13 Beta & 12 Reasons You Should
There are some great reasons to take the iOS 13 beta for a spin on your iPhone. There are also...