The Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge aren't the only flagships making their way to shelves in early 2016. LG's also announced a Galaxy S7 rival, a follow-up to the company's popular LG G4.
The LG G5 is official and it will be coming to the United States and regions around the world later this year. Like the Galaxy S7, the LG G5 features powerful hardware along with Google's Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS.
Here is a quick look at the most important LG G5 specs:
- 5.3-inch 2560 x 1440 Quantum HD Display
- 8-core Snapdragon 820 processor with 4GB of RAM
- 32GB of storage, micro-SD slot for expansion
- 16 and 8 Megapixel Dual rear cameras, OIS, laser auto-focus and more
- 8 Megapixel front camera
- 2,800 mAh removable and replaceable battery
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Fingerprint Scanner on back (buttons moved to side, not on back like prior years)
- Premium All Metal Design
- USB Type-C Charging Port
For more on the LG G5, take a look at our comparison between it and the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. It will fill you in on the key differences between two of the most exciting smartphones of 2016.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.