Not every iPhone XR case needs to be clear. These OtterBox iPhone XR cases add epic levels of protection and allow you to choose from a range of colors and cool designs. The Symmetry Series includes a really awesome looking Wood You Rather option shown above.
- Symmetry Series has been redesigned with a slimmer form and easy-push buttons and comes in a broad array of colors and graphics in a sleek, one-piece design. With an ultra-slim form, Symmetry Series is the perfect fashion statement to slide in and out of pockets.
- Introducing Traction Series, the definition of sleek protection specially designed for iPhone. Featuring a clear, ultra-slim profile and trusted protection, Traction Series highlights your personal style with a selection of fun paint splatter colors along the soft touch, grippy edge.
- Make a statement with Statement Series— a clear back highlights iPhone’s precision design and iconic logo while luxurious leather or felt accents and matching outer edge shows off your trend-setting style.
- Defender Series offers rugged protection for iPhone X, iPhone Xs Max and iPhone XR. The multi-layer design absorbs and dissipates shock, while port covers keep dirt and debris out. Available in a wide variety of colors and build-your-own options.
- All-new Defender Series Pro continues to uphold the traditional Defender Series features, with pro drop protection and an added antimicrobial material that defends against many common germs.
- Pursuit Series is OtterBox’s thinnest, most protective case with protection against drop, dust, dirt and snow intrusion. The two-piece design seals together around iPhone and features audio scoops, a sealed camera opening and an included lanyard to tether it to your arm.
- Crafted for luxury seekers, Strada Series Folio features a genuine leather cover, magnetic front clasp and folio design to keep the screen from scratches. The inside cover offers a card slot ideal for holding a credit card and ID.
- Thin, protective and ready to go, Commuter Series is perfect for the everyday trek to work. The outer shell and inner slipcover absorb shock and stay slim, while port covers keep dust out of ports. Available in a wide variety of colors and build-your-own options.