Check out these specs:
• Ultra small footprint – 6.5”x3.0”x 0.5” (first rugged UMPC)
• Fits in Warfighter’s pant pouch, with 6-hour battery life
• Up to 1.4GHz Pentium®-M processor with up to 2Mbytes of L2 Cache
• Up to 2Gbytes of ECC memory and 16Gbytes of bootable Flash
• CompuSec and E-Purge prevents unauthorized or enemy access
Spartan may be equipped with up to 2GB of 266MHz DDR memory and is designed with the future in mind: it will support the next generation of Pentium Core Due® processors from Intel® for even lower power, lower cost and faster operations.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.