There is no official Amazon Black Friday 2013 ad, but a new announcement from Amazon outlines many of the best Black Friday 2013 deals the online retailer will offer, and teases pre-Black Friday deals and a collection of daily deals that will run every 10 minutes starting on Sunday November 22nd.
If you are waiting for the Amazon Black Friday deals to do your shopping you better be ready on Sunday, because while there will be big Amazon Thanksgiving day deals and plenty of sales on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, these sales are starting early. The first Amazon Black Friday deals start Sunday November 24th.
Unlike the Walmart Black Friday deals, which are good and will start as early as Friday morning, the Amazon Black Friday deals are online only which means you can shop from home or from the Thanksgiving table. Using a smartphone you can even do you Amazon black Friday shopping while in line for the Walmart Black Friday 2013 opening, if you so choose.
Best Amazon Black Friday 2013 Deals
Here is a look at some of the best Amazon Black Friday 2013 deals that the company announced this morning. Keep in mind there will be more deals that show up throughout the next week to offer flash sale savings.
Amazon Black Friday HDTV Deals
- Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
- Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
- Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
- Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
- Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999
- Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99
Amazon Smartphone Laptop Black Friday Deals
- Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
- Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99
- Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99
- HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
Amazon Video Game Black Friday Deals
- Save up to 90% on select titles in the Amazon Appstore
- Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider, $189.99
- PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins, $199
- $34 for popular games like Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
- Call of Duty Ghosts, $39.96
- $25 for popular games like FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA
- Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free’
You can view the full list of the Black Friday deals Amazon announced, but this is not all that will be on sale.
What else will the Amazon Black Friday 2013 sales bring? According to Craig Berman, VP of Amazon Global Communications, “Beginning this Sunday, customers can expect to find a new deal every 10 minutes, including electronics, toys, books, movies, tools and much more – and all these deals can be scooped up from the comfort of home or while on the go through our mobile shopping app.”
The Amazon app on iPhone and Android will be the fastest way to get these deals, and it’s something shoppers are used to. According to Asurion, 49% of Black Friday 2013 shoppers will buy from their smartphone.
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.