Microsoft and HGTV are teaming up to give one deserving person a home office make-over, worth $25,000. Along with a design makeover, led by former Trading Spaces designer Vern Yip, the winner will also be receiving:
- One Microsoft Office Professional 2007
- One Windows Vista(R) Ultimate operating system
- A one-year subscription to Microsoft Office Live Premium
- One Windows Live(TM) OneCare(TM) PC care service
- One Microsoft Zune(TM) digital media player
- One HP Compaq tc4400 Tablet PC (includes three years’ on-site hardware support and docking station)
- One HP Photosmart C6180 All-in-One (includes three years’ hardware exchange extended warranty)
- One HP Photosmart R967 digital camera with 1GB memory card (includes three years’ hardware exchange extended warranty)
- One HP Color LaserJet 2605dtn (includes three years’ hardware exchange extended warranty)
- One ream of HP Color LaserJet paper
- One ream of HP ColorLok InkJet paper
- Sixty sheets of 4-by-6-inch photo paper
If you feel you could use a home office make-over, head over to https://www.makeovermyoffice.com and put your entry in. Entries must be received by July 4, 2007. Ten Semi-finalists will be announced on July 17, when public voting will occur. The winner will be announced on September 4. Semi-finalists will receive a copy of Office Professional 2007. Finalists will also receive an HP Notebook PC.
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...
3 Reasons Not to Install watchOS 5.1.2 & 9 Reasons You Should
The watchOS 5.1.2 update brings a massive new feature to the Apple Watch with ECG support and a collection of...