Microsoft and HGTV are teaming up to give one deserving person a home office make-over, worth $25,000. Along with a design makeover, led by former Trading Spaces designer Vern Yip, the winner will also be receiving:
- One Microsoft Office Professional 2007
- One Windows Vista(R) Ultimate operating system
- A one-year subscription to Microsoft Office Live Premium
- One Windows Live(TM) OneCare(TM) PC care service
- One Microsoft Zune(TM) digital media player
- One HP Compaq tc4400 Tablet PC (includes three years’ on-site hardware support and docking station)
- One HP Photosmart C6180 All-in-One (includes three years’ hardware exchange extended warranty)
- One HP Photosmart R967 digital camera with 1GB memory card (includes three years’ hardware exchange extended warranty)
- One HP Color LaserJet 2605dtn (includes three years’ hardware exchange extended warranty)
- One ream of HP Color LaserJet paper
- One ream of HP ColorLok InkJet paper
- Sixty sheets of 4-by-6-inch photo paper
If you feel you could use a home office make-over, head over to https://www.makeovermyoffice.com and put your entry in. Entries must be received by July 4, 2007. Ten Semi-finalists will be announced on July 17, when public voting will occur. The winner will be announced on September 4. Semi-finalists will receive a copy of Office Professional 2007. Finalists will also receive an HP Notebook PC.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.