We first got news of this company when at CES this year where I did a quick standup interview with Derek Prentice of Azentek. Since then, we have stayed in touch with Azentek. Well I recently got an email from Derek, outlining they’re new UMCP being released sometime in July. This will be called the AxSS (pronounced “Access”). Here is some text from Derek’s email:
I thought you might enjoy seeing a sneak peak at our latest UMPC that will be released in mid-July. It is called the AxSS (Pronounced ““AccessÃ¢â‚¬Â) .
We had a very cool custom rear seat mount made from our friends at PanaVise for a rear seat entertainment offering. Official retail pricing has not been set Ã¢â‚¬” but it looks like it will be around $999.
Some quick Specs:
- Processor: VIA C7M NaNo Processor 1.2GHZ
- Memory: 1x SODIMM Slot DDR2 533MHz (1GB standard))
- Display: 7Ã¢â‚¬Â 800*480 TFT Ã¢â‚¬” CPT with VIA VX700 controller
- Brightness (cd/Ã£Å½Â¡) : 185 nit (min) / 220 nit (typ)
- Contrast Ratio : 400 : 1
- Viewing Angle : 70 / -70 degree (H)
60 / -40 degree (V)
- Camera: 1 x 1.3 Million Pixel CMOS Camera
- ZOOM function for 800*480 as default, 800*600, 1024*600
- Disk drive: 80GB 2.5Ã¢â‚¬Â HDD
We expect to get an eval unit in the next month or so, and will do a full demo then. Stay tuned for more info.
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...