There is a huge Best Buy sale this week, that includes massive iPhone 6s deals, iPhone 6s Plus deals, MacBook deals, HDTV deals and more to celebrate 50 years of business. This is what shoppers need to know about the massive 50th Anniversary Best Buy deals.
Starting today at 10 PM Central, 11 PM Eastern and 8PM Pacific you can go to Best Buy’s website app or into a store when it is open to check in to 50 hours of savings on products that will help you prepare for back to school and to outfit your home.
The Best Buy 50th Anniversary deals run from 10 PM Central today through 11:59 PM Central on Saturday. There are 50 deals to be had during this promotion. We highlight some of the most exciting options below.
50th Anniversary Best Buy Deals
Here are a selection of the most exciting Best Buy deals that are coming for this celebration with iPhone deals, PS4 deals, Beats deals, MacBook Pro deals and an impressive HDTV deal.
- Save $150 on select MacBook Pro computers
- Students can save an additional $150, for a total savings of $300 with Best Buy’s Student Deals program
- Save $400 on a 65-inch Samsung 4K UHD TV
- Save $180 on Beats Studio Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Get an iPhone 6s starting at $1 or an iPhone 6s Plus starting at $99.99 with two-year activation on Sprint or Verizon Wireless (Save $200) – or get a $200 gift card with purchase of iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus and activation with an AT&T Next plan
- Save up to 70 percent on LEGO Dimensions, Skylanders and amiibo.
- Save $50 on Garmin Vivosmart HR activity tracker
- Get “Destiny” and your choice of two other select games for free with purchase of the PlayStation 4 “Call of Duty” bundle
- Get a $50 gift card with purchase of a Swagtron T1 self-balancing scooter (online only)
Keep in mind that these Best Buy deals are only available while supplies last and only for 50 hours starting tonight.
These are some of the best iPhone 6s deals in August, and if you are looking to buy an iPhone right now some that you should research for sure. Keep in mind that iPhone 7 release date is coming in September according to multiple rumors and there are good reasons to wait for the iPhone 7.
Keep in mind that we could also see a 2016 MacBook Pro release date in the near future that bring a new design, upgraded specs and other exciting changes. Even with the prospect of change, there are some excellent reasons not to wait for the 2016 MacBook Pro.
Wait Because the iPhone 7 Release is Close
iPhone 7 rumors recently outed the iPhone 7 launch date and Apple confirmed those rumors with media invites for a September 7th launch event. September 7th is just hours away.
Pre-orders for the two new iPhone models should start shortly after the event, possibly on Friday September the 9th.
As for the iPhone 7 release date, a case manufacturer has told Gotta Be Mobile that Apple plans to release the new devices on September 16th. This falls in line with other iPhone 7 release date rumors and fits Apple's release protocol.
We've also heard that September 23rd is in the mix for an iPhone 7 release date. September 16th or not, the release is about a month away. That's a very short wait.
Major iPhone launches typically come once a year, and with less than 30 days before an announcement, now is the perfect time to stay patient and wait to see what the next iPhone brings to the table. The iPhone SE launch was an exception to the once a year release pattern, and doesn't change what we expect in September.
Apple's other iPhone models aren't going anywhere and we'll almost certainly see them drop in price as Apple and its retail partners start pushing the new models ahead of the holidays.
Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Update Info (2020)
With the Samsung Galaxy Android 10 update rolling out and new info starting to emerge, we want to take you...
61 Exciting Things You Can Do With the Apple Watch
The Apple Watch is a smartwatch that connects to your iPhone to deliver notifications, make calls, send texts, and run...