The Black Friday deals are already available online for 2012, and more stores plan to open up on Thanksgiving for in-store and online Black Friday deals on technology.
Online shopping is a must for Black Friday deal hunters, allowing shoppers to get many of the same deals without waiting hours in the night and dealing with other grumpy shoppers. Even users who usually avoid shopping online should try to score Black Friday deals online before heading out to line up.
Read: Apple Black Friday Deals
Not every Black Friday deal is available online, but it’s good to check. Many of the best deals on Apple products like the iPod touch and iPad as well as Android tablets and HDTVs are available online. There are still limits, but it’s often easier to get the best deals online since the online store has more stock than the local stores.
Black Friday 2012 Online and In-Store Opening Times
In 2012, stores are opening earlier than ever, with many staying open through part of Thanksgiving day. Some Walmart employees plan to go on strike, which is yet another reason to avoid already crowded in store shopping. Here are the online Black Friday sale times and in-store sale times for Black Friday 2012. In store times are local, the Online store sales are often Eastern.
Thursday, November 22nd (Thanksgiving Day)
Amazon: Black Friday deals continue throughout the day.
- Best Buy: Online only deals. Black Friday deals may Start at 10:00 PM Tickets handed out for doorbusters at 10:00 PM
- Dell Consumer: Online at 12:00 AM
- RadioShack: Online deals starting 12:01 AM
- Sports Authority: Online 12:00 AM
- Walmart: Online Deals all day, Open 8:00 PM – Friday
- Target: Open 9:00 PM Thursday thru 11:00 PM Friday
Black Friday, November 23rd
- Apple: Online at 12:01 AM PST, In Store 7:00 AM
- Best Buy: Doors open at 12:00 AM (they will be handing out tickets up to 2 hours before)
- Target: Open 9:00 PM – 11:00 PM Friday
- RadioShack: Open 6:00 AM
- Electronics Expo: Doors open 7:00 AM
- Costco: Doors at 9:00 AM, continuing through Sunday 25th
- Amazon: Black Friday Deal Week (Final Day)
- Dell Consumer: Open 12:00 AM
Image via V31S70 on Flickr
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.
Is Hulu Worth It? 10 Things You Need to Know in 2020
Is Hulu Worth it? We’ll help you decide with a look at what you need to know before you sign...
7 Reasons to Subscribe to Hulu & 3 Reasons Not To
Should I pay for Hulu? Whether you are looking to add Hulu as a way to watch your favorite shows...