The good folks at Bluebeam Software just notified me that Bluebeam PDF Revu 5.0 has been released. Bluebeam PDF Revu has built-in tablet pc suport for annotating PDFs.
I have not downloaded this latest release, but here is list of new features
- Rotate markups so you can place them exactly where you want
- Remove confidential and sensitive text or images with PDF redaction
- Add customized headers and footers with dates, page numbers, text and bates stamps
- Display the differences between two PDF drawings with the Compare Document option
- Quickly convert batches of Windows files to PDF with the newly revamped Bluebeam Stapler
- Use Revu’s Markup list to create a Markup Summary Report in PDF, CSV or XML
They have an online tutorial / video that you can view here and down the 30 day trial here. According to Bluebeam, this is a major release. Current customers can purchase the new version at a discounted upgrade price. Customers with annual maintenance or purchased Bluebeam PDF Revu after December 1, 2006 will qualify for a free upgrade by emailing your serial number to [email protected]
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.