Many of our readers use Tablet PCs for forms automation, annotating PDFs, etc. Those areas are where businesses really begin to see Tablet PC technology pay for itself. For those interested in getting a better handle on the whole collaborative aspect of electronic document management, be sure to checkout Bluebeam’s upcoming webcast on December 4th. I’m going to attend so I can see if there is something I can do to better help my clients.
Here are the details:
- Still struggling to manage your enterprise documents with Windows Explorer?
- Still using email as a document collaboration and workflow tool?
- Still searching for a way to control and automate your hardcopy and PDF output?
In this live web cast, Bluebeam and Synergis Software will explain the hidden costs of doing business without a document management system. You’ll learn how using Adept document management with Bluebeam’s PDF technology will help you:
- Find files fast
- Re-use design information efficiently
- Control revisions
- Create and manage document relationships
- Automate workflow and approvals
- Ensure greater collaboration across multiple sites
- Enable high fidelity, single or batch mode printing, plotting and PDF publishing from a central repository
- Automate hardcopy or PDF output upon file release
- Maintain a document audit trail
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...