Use Candy Crush Soda Saga cheats to get free lives without bothering Facebook friends or paying real money to keep playing the new Candy Crush game.
After you progress through the Candy Crush Soda Saga game, you’ll run into puzzles that are a little too hard to beat with your first try, and eventually you’ll run out of lives.
Instead of buying new lives or asking for help on Facebook you can use Candy Crush Soda Saga cheats or hacks to unlock more lives without waiting. This method will also help you get past any gates that are locked later in the game. Normally you would need to wait a few days or ask friends for help.
Instead of pestering and annoying people you like or spending cash on lives to get through the 135 new Candy Crush Soda Saga levels you can use this cheat to get free lives. This should work on iPhone and Android, and shouldn’t matter what device you own.
The video below shows you how to get free lives in Candy Crush Soda Saga in seconds, instead of waiting or asking friends on Facebook.
Here’s what you need to do to unlock free lives in Candy Crush Soda Saga. The process takes less than a minute and you don’t need to download any Candy Crush Soda Saga hacks or enter your information in any websites. You only need to go to the settings of your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
Candy Crush Soda Saga Cheats for Free Lives
When you need more lives in Candy Crush Soda Saga you can advance the clock on your iPhone or Android to trick the game into thinking you’ve waited two and a half hours to play again. This way you don’t need to pester people or wait to play.
- Go to Settings -> General -> Date & Time -> Turn off Set Automatically
- Advance the clock three or more hours.
- Close settings, go back into Candy Crush Soda Saga and see your new lives.
- Go back to Settings to set the time automatically so you don’t miss alerts and alarms.
When you go back in to Candy Crush Soda Saga game again you’ll see your lives.
On Android the options are similar, but vary from device to device.
- Open Settings -> Date & time
- Turn off Automatic Date & time
- Change the clock forward three hours.
- Go back into the game and make sure you see your free lives.
- Set the time back to automatic.
You can use the Candy Crush Soda Saga cheats as much as you need to, but if you use it too often you’ll eventually need to advance the clock days ahead instead of hours.
Download Candy Crush Soda Saga from iTunes or Google Play to get started. You won’t need this until you get to later levels. Right now there are 135 new Candy Crush Soda Saga levels and there are five game modes including;
- Soda – Players are tasked to fill the board with fizzy purple soda
- Soda Bears – Gamers must release the floating bears in soda
- Frosting – Fight to crush the ice to free the bears
- Honey – Release the bears stuck in the honey
- Chocolate – Remove all the chocolate from the board
Sebastian Knutsson, Chief Creative Officer at King celebrated the launch of the game saying in a press release,
“We continue to be astounded by the global success of Candy Crush and the initial response to Candy Crush Soda Saga, since it launched on Facebook last month, has been positive. With the mobile launch, fans will be able to play the game anywhere, anytime, and on any device and we hope they have as much fun playing it as much as we have had making it.”
Candy Crush Soda Saga is a free game with in-app purchases for gold bars and lives.
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.