- This show is HUGE yet again – maybe bigger!
- Tablet PC Meet Up was a lot of fun and great to see everybody – You did hear about the 3 computers given away right??
- Getting some talk time with JK and Kevin was a bonus
- Just getting to be in Vegas again :)
- The BlogHaus was a fun place – Getting to chat with a bunch of other bloggers and listen to their stories was an entertaining time
- Getting to see some MID’s up close – they will be fun to watch
- Seeing my dream machine (though without dedicated graphics) in the M700 – because of the POWER it has!
- Shooting the Mobile Demand Video (#1 if I can rank one of them)
- The Surface demo was so cool – and I almost got a snowboard out of the deal….
- The 150" TV was very big!!!
- The show is HUGE (yes same thing on the bad list too)
- Getting he Flu on the way home – 4 days in bed… yuck
- No Tablet PC release with a dedicated graphics card
- Sleeping on a roll out cot – actually that wasn’t the worst part, that was Warner’s snoring…
- Where are the new Tablet PC’s???
- Companies need to let people ‘find’ the new stuff, not announce it 2 days/weeks prior – it would be more fun that way
- Dell and their ‘not a consumer device’ – there were still a lot of people from businesses there at the ‘consumer’ show…..
That’s what I can think of off the top of my head – a head that’s been frying for a few days at 104 degrees… There could be more later :)