Hot item is the Alienware M11x, an 11″ gaming laptop that can switch from high performance to low-powered graphics with the press of a button. Promises to deliver battery life when you need it and full power when you don’t. Could be a great no-compromise notebook. And of course, the Adamo is still bringing sexy back.
At ces dell unveils first “All Powerful” ultra Mobile gaming System, next generation smart phones, tablet concepts and a new line of design inspired laptops
- Provides sneak peek of Mini 3 smart phone and a 5-inch tablet concept
- Unveils Dell’s first ultra-mobile gaming laptop with the Alienware M11x
- Announces AT&T to be next mobile operator offering the Mini 3 Android based smart phones
- Launches redesigned Inspiron, refreshed Alienware and Studio laptops featuring Intel Core i3, i5, and i7 processors
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 7, 2010 – Dell is responding to people’s desire to have mobile products that help them stay connected and leverage the latest tools and services for immersive digital experiences on the go.
Today at CES 2010, Dell showcased a broad range of new products including its first ultra-mobile gaming laptop. Additionally the company provided a peek at new products, including a 5-inch tablet concept and an Android-based smart phone for AT&T, both slated for launch in 2010. Dell also refreshed its Inspiron, Studio and Alienware systems incorporating the new Intel Core i3, i5, and i7 processors.
From a suite at the Palms Casino Resort, Dell gave bloggers, journalists and partners an early look at the upcoming devices, further illustrating how the company is using its unique relationships with people around the world to innovate consumer electronics to be more mobile, convenient and powerful.
“We are focused on technology and solutions that help people connect and share content virtually anytime and anyplace,” said Michael Tatelman, vice president of sales and marketing for Dell’s global consumer business. “Consumers are demanding enhanced mobility in high-quality devices, and want to know they have made smart choices with their purchases.”
Dell is expanding the personal-computing space with new products to respond to and best meet the expressed needs of consumers. The new products include:
- The Alienware M11x, the most powerful 11-inch gaming laptop in the universe — as easy to carry as it is powerful, making high-performance gaming accessible to all.
- A refreshed Studio 14 laptop for individuals who create and consume digital content, combining powerful technology with features that deliver a rich multi-media experience like enhanced audio solutions and high performance high definition displays.
- New versions of the popular Inspiron PC line continue to deliver on value and personalization while incorporating Intel’s new Core i5 processors and its “smart” features such as Turbo Boost technology.
Dell expanded on Wednesday’s announcement saying that U.S. based AT&T will become the next mobile operator to offer the Mini 3 Android based smart phone.
Dell shared interesting results from a study of more than 1,500 people about their smart phone experiences. Among highlights: 82 percent of those who own smart phones said they would not leave home without them, while more than half of those surveyed said they wanted to choose from a wider variety of smart phones options from additional providers. For more information on the survey highlights visit Dell Official Flickr page.
- The Alienware M11x demonstrates the graphics power of a 15-inch laptop in an 11-inch form factor
- Play all of your games and media, whether at home or away, at HD 720p resolution
- With the Alienware M11x, gamers can enjoy the feel of the gaming without compromise anywhere they go
- The most powerful 17-inch and 15-inch Alienware gaming laptops ever created
- The M17x, the most powerful 17-inch gaming laptop in the universe, now offers Intel Core i7 processors combined with dual graphics to deliver extreme frame rates at HD resolutions while maxing out game settings.
- The M15x delivers exceptional HD video and audio editing, 3D animation and high-end PC gaming
- M17x start at $1,799 and the M15x start at $1,399
- Redesigned Inspiron laptops full-featured and ideal for on-the-go media consumption
- Now with new, thinner chassis, 16:9 aspect HD displays, SRS Premium Soundâ„¢
- Available today with new turbo-charged IntelÂ® Coreâ„¢ i5 processors starting at $849.
- Systems featuring the Intel Core i3 processor will be available later this month, starting at $569.
- Ideal for consumers looking for great, high-value desktop computers
- Best-selling desktop line gets a boost from new processors, and many models may be personalized with color choices.Â Prices start at $269.
- Refreshed Studio laptops feature Intel Core i5 and i7 processors and are perfect for sharing photos, music and videos with friends and family.
- Portable Studio 14 available in North America later this month with prices starting at $699.
- Studio 15 has high-definition, 15.6-inch LED widescreen design and is rich with multimedia technology, like True HD resolutions that show off content crisply, starting at $849
- Studio 17 features beautiful 17.3-inch display, with unbelievably realistic audio.Â Prices start at $949
- Knock-out features for families seeking a high-performance, multi-purpose desktop computer
- Replaces Studio XPS 8000 with juiced-up Intel Core i5 processor technology, new theater-quality THXÂ® TruStudio PCâ„¢ sound and cutting-edge design. Prices start at $749
People worldwide can buy Dell online, by phone and through more than 50,000 outlets.
*Stereoscopic 3D requires optional NVIDIAÂ® 3D Visionâ„¢ Kit and a desktop system with Dual-Link DVI Ports and a compatible NVIDIA graphics solution. For a full list of system requirements please visit: https://www.nvidia.com/object/GeForce_3D_Vision_Requirements.html.
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...