Dell’s Aero Android smartphone is available starting today at Dell.com/mobile for $99.99 with a two year contract after a $200 AT&T subsidy. Dell is touting the Aero’s multimedia and social networking prowess. The Aero ships with Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync and QuickOffice, which allows users to view and edit Office docs and PDFs.
The Dell Aero is the latest mobile device to use Corning’s Gorilla Glass.
Here is a video run through of the Dell Aero’s basic functions.
DELL AERO FEATURES:
- One of the lightest Android smartphones in the U.S., on the nation’s fastest mobile broadband network
- Experience YouTube and other Flash content in nHD
- 5-megapixel camera with 8x zoom, flash, dedicated camera key and advanced shooting and editing capabilities
- Connect with friends with one-touch access to social networks
- Multi-task with GPS, plus hands-free conversations
- Wi-Fi access at more than 20,000 AT&T Wi-Fi hotspots with qualifying AT&T service plan
DELL AERO SPECIFICATIONS:
- Android platform complete with Android Market and Dell user interface enhancements
- 3.5-inch (640 x 360p) capacitive multi-touch display with pinch-to-zoom functionality
- Quad-Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Tri-Band UMTS/HSDPA (850/1900/2100 MHz)
- WiFi + Bluetooth
- 2 GB* on board user accessible Micro SD with expandable memory available up to 32 GB*
- Full HTML Browser with Adobe Flashlite
- GPS/A-GPS navigation
- POP, IMAP, Webmail and Microsoft Active Sync E-mail
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...