In an IDF session on touch computing I finally got some details about the specs of the Intel UrbanMax concept. This sounds really nice!
- Intel Centrino 2 Core 2 Duo processor (formerly Montevina)
- Intel Core 2 Duo ULV (formerly Penryn)
- Intel GS45 Express chipset (formerly Cantiga)
- Intel ICH9M small form factor
- Intel WiMAX/WiFi link 5050 (formerly EchoPeak)
- Up to 4GB DDR3 SDRAM at 800Mhz
- 11.1" WXGA display (16:9)
- DuoSense touch screen from N-trig
- Intel SSD X-18M, 100GB
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Integrated keyboard
- Optical joystick
- Built-in camera with microphone
- 11.5" x 7.6" x 0.97", 3.5lbs
- Battery life > 3.5 hours
- Windows Vista
- Microsoft Origami Experience 2.0
- High definition (HD) playback
Can you tell that I really like this system? The design, the power, yes I want one.
Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Update Info (2020)
With Samsung Galaxy Android 10 update rolling out to some devices and new info starting to emerge, we want to...
Best Smart Home Gifts for Your Parents in 2020
Smart home upgrades make the perfect gift for your parents this year. Whether it is a birthday gift or anniversary...