In an IDF session on touch computing I finally got some details about the specs of the Intel UrbanMax concept. This sounds really nice!
- Intel Centrino 2 Core 2 Duo processor (formerly Montevina)
- Intel Core 2 Duo ULV (formerly Penryn)
- Intel GS45 Express chipset (formerly Cantiga)
- Intel ICH9M small form factor
- Intel WiMAX/WiFi link 5050 (formerly EchoPeak)
- Up to 4GB DDR3 SDRAM at 800Mhz
- 11.1" WXGA display (16:9)
- DuoSense touch screen from N-trig
- Intel SSD X-18M, 100GB
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Integrated keyboard
- Optical joystick
- Built-in camera with microphone
- 11.5" x 7.6" x 0.97", 3.5lbs
- Battery life > 3.5 hours
- Windows Vista
- Microsoft Origami Experience 2.0
- High definition (HD) playback
Can you tell that I really like this system? The design, the power, yes I want one.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.