Like everyone else in the US, the GBM Team is taking some down time on this long holiday weekend and unplugging a bit, although you might see a post here and there as things pop up. But we don’t want you to be without any GBM Mobile Tech fun if you manage to browse our way, or if you are one of our many international visitors. So, in case you missed some of the fun and conversations we’ve been having recently, here’s a sampling of just a few of the highlights that you can kick back and enjoy. Or, if you’re of a mind to, join in the conversation.
Recent GottaBeMobile.com Hardware InkShow fun
As always our InkShows aim to be both informative and entertaining as we try to bring you information you can use. Check out some of these recent GBM viewer favorites:
- Review of the OQO Model 02 (Hugo Ortega covers the OQO Model 02 like a blanket.)
- MobileDemand’s Rugged xTablet T8600 (catch Warner’s wife in the shower.)
- The Mobile Bag InkShow (watch Rob’s wife get the goods on him.)
- Toshiba R400 Tablet PC (Dennis reviews Toshiba’s latest Tablet PC)
- OtterBox Laptop Case (Warner drops it in a river, bangs it with a sledgehammer, and runs over it with a car.)
Yep, we’re back podcasting again. Dennis, Warner, and Hugo Ortega talk about the hottest issues in the Tabletscape and have quite a bit of fun doing so. If you haven’t yet grabbed a GBM podcast fill up your audio player with these mobile audio delights:
- GBM Podcast #19: Find out more about the OQO, Dell’s entry into the Tablet PC market, and why Hugo’s nickname is “Poogie”
- GBM Podcast #18: Listen to news about HP’s newest Tablet PC, and why HP’s Albert Bozzo is off the mark.
- GBM Podcast #17: The “Wow” Show. Yep, it’s full of some great discussion on the wow factor with Tablet PCs.
- GBM Podcast #16: Find out info on Gateway’s newest Tablet PC and why Hugo has us in hot water with PETA.
Great Conversations about Tablet PCs
We’re always exhibiting our passion about Tablet PCs and UMPCs and occasionally we get passionate about some issues that make a few folks uncomfortable. Check out these great conversations:
- Rob Bushway’s I Miss The “Wow”
- Warner Crocker’s Who Let the “Wow” Out?
- Rob Bushway’s Pull Up a Stool Microsoft
- Warner Crocker’s The Myth of ReadyBoost
Great Hints & Tips
And whether you are knew to Tablet PCs or an old timer, there’s always something new to learn. Make sure you check out Eddie VanDerbeck’s How To Series. Here’s a few highlights to get you started.
And if you haven’t already, register and jump into the GottaBeMobile.com Forums and join in the fun and discussion there.
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.
Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Update Info (2020)
With the Samsung Galaxy Android 10 update rolling out and new info starting to emerge, we want to take you...
Is Hulu Worth It? 10 Things You Need to Know in 2020
Is Hulu Worth it? We’ll help you decide with a look at what you need to know before you sign...