The good folks at Evernote have released EverNote 1.5. The new version of this notetaking tool inlcudes a host of new features. Some include:
- Synchronize our your notes between PCs via USB (only in Evernote Plus)
- New clipping functionality
- New drag-and-drop functionality
- Linking to notes from other applications
- Send notes via IM
- Open Multiple databases in separate windows
- New spellchecker
As usual with Evernote there are multiple versions. There is a free version and a Plus version which inlcudes full functionality. There is also 30 day trail of the Plus version.
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...
3 Reasons Not to Install watchOS 5.1.2 & 9 Reasons You Should
The watchOS 5.1.2 update brings a massive new feature to the Apple Watch with ECG support and a collection of...