Always good news to hear about a Tablet PC hitting the market, and this time it is HP about to come forth with the machine announced back in May! Rob picked this up from Engadget and we wanted to get a quick post up with the additional info, so here ya go!
The FCC site has specs, pictures, etc. up on the HP Compaq 2710p Tablet PC
- Intel ® CoreÃ¢â€žÂ¢ 2 Duo Ultra Low Voltage processor
- Mobile Intel ® GM965 Chipset
- 12.1-inch diagonal Illumi-Lite WXGA UWVA anti-glare display
- 1-4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
- 60-100 GB 4200 rpm SMART SATA HDD
- Wi-Fi AGN, Bluetooth
- Integrated HP ev2200 1xEV-DO Broadband Wireless Module or
- Integrated HP hs2300 HSDPA Broadband Wireless Module
- 6-cell (44 WHr) high capacity Lithium-Ion battery
- Dimensions: 11.42 x 8.35 x 1.11 in (290.00 x 212.00 x 28.20 mm)
- Weight: 3.6 lb (1.65 kg)
Click here for the FCC posting info with oodles of info!
Previous Posts on GBM:
More on this as we get information on shipping, pricing, etc.!