With the release of FireFox 2.0, it is a good time to point to the Tablet PC friendly extention goodness out there.
I’m using both browsers, but FireFox is currently set as my default
If you use FireFox 2.0 and a Tablet PC, there are several exentions that should be on your short list:
- GeckoTip – enables the TIP to display when inking URLs and offers left handed scrollbars
- Grab and Drag – offers gesturing, dragging, and much more. Really enhances the browsing experience for Tablet PC users
- Mouse Gestures – Allows you to execute common commands (like page forward/backward, close tab, new tab) by mouse gestures drawn over the current webpage, without reaching for the toolbar or the keyboard.
You can also use click-only “rocker” gestures which are even faster than drawn gestures.
- Super Drag and Go – It allows you to:
1) Drag a link (e.g. google ), text-link (e.g. https://www.google.com ), text-uri (e.g. abc.com ), image , or bookmark quicklink from bookmarks toolbar folder and throw it anywehere on your webpage (content area) to open it on a new tab.
2) Drag a word or phrase and throw it anywhere on your webpage (content area) to search it through whatever search engine installed/selected in your search bar.
3) Drag an image and throw it anywhere to start downloading it.
Anybody else got some good Tablet PC / Pen friendly FireFox 2.0 extentions? I’m particularly looking for some that ink-enable Thunderbird, FireFox’s email client.
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...