jkOnTheRun is reporting that the Fujitsu P1610 Tablet PC is now available for pre-order at J&R.com. Next week (Nov 7) is scheduled to be the official release date. Lots of interest around this tiny Tablet PC priced at $1799. Here are the specs from J&R.com
Intel Core Solo Processor (1.2GHz) / 8.9″ WXGA Indoor/Outdoor Touchscreen LCD / 512MB of DDR2 SDRAM / Built-in 802.11a/b/g
Fujitsu LifeBook P1610 Notebook Computer – The LifeBook P1610 is uniquely designed to meet the needs of Mobile professionals. The 8.9″ indoor/outdoor TouchScreen display covers nearly any computing situation. It can swivel from a standard notebook position, into a tablet, for when you’re literally “on-the-go”. Powering this mini laptop is the Intel Core Solo Processor with 512MB of DDR2 SDRAM. Enough power for basic day-to-day business and entertainment applications.
- Includes: 2600 mAh Lithium-Ion battery, AC adapter, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005, Office OneNote 2003, Google Picasa, Norton Internet Security 2006, and more.
- Intel Core Solo Processor Ultra Low Voltage U1400 (1.2GHz)
- 2MB of L2 Cache
- 533MHz FSB
- 8.9″ WXGA Indoor/Outdoor Touchscreen Display
- 512MB of DDR2 533MHz SDRAM
- 60GB PATA 100 4200RPM HDD
- Shock-Mounted and Shock Sensor Enabled
- Integrated Atheros Super AG 801.11a/b/g Wi-Fi Wireless Network Adapter
- Integrated 56K V.90 Modem
- Integrated Bluetooth 2.0 Support
- Integrated Fingerprint Sensor and BIOS-enabled for Computrace/LoJack Theft Recovery System (service subscription required)
- Ports – 2 USB 2.0, 1 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, 1 Headphone, 1 Microphone, and 1 VGA Out
- Kensington Lock Slot
- One Type I/II PCMCIA Card Slot (32-bit PC Cardbus architecture)
- One SD Card Slot
- Unit Dimensions – 9.13″ (w) x 6.57″ (d) x 1.46″ (h)
- Unit Weight – 2.2 lbs.
Is Simple Mobile Worth It?
Is Simple Mobile worth it? This is what you need to know about switching to Simple Mobile. We’ll cover what...
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...