The Samsung Galaxy Note Jelly Bean update is in the works in several countries, and we know what features Samsung is bringing to the original Galaxy Note with the Android 4.1.2 update.
The International Galaxy Note Android 4.1.2 update started rolling out over the weekend according to SamMobile. While this update is for the Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 only, this is the first step in delivering Android 4.1.2 to the AT&T Galaxy Note and other carrier branded devices.
Samsung promised the Galaxy Note Jelly Bean update back in August, and rumors pointed to a March release of the update. Based on the early reports the update is arriving early. Users with the International Galaxy Note can use Kies or OTA to update to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.
The Samsung Galaxy Note update brings new Jelly Bean features and brings many of the best Galaxy Note 2 and Galaxy S3 features to the original Galaxy Note like Multi-Window View, Page Buddy and the Nature UX interface that Samsung premiered with the Galaxy S3.
- Android 4.1.2 – Build JZO54K
- Buttery Smooth Performance & Great Stability (Thanks to Project Butter)
- Multi-View (Multi Windows Multitasking, same as in Note II)
- Multi-View can also be disabled
- Page Buddy
- Notification Panel can now be customized
- New Additions in Notification Panel
- Smart Rotation (Screen Display adjusts to your angle of sightings)
- Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
- Samsung’s Cloud services
- Features like Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play
- New Widgets From the Galaxy S III
- 2 Home screen modes
- New Notifications bar
- Google Now
The video below highlights many of the best Android 4.1 Jelly bean features, including Google Now, which will finally arrive for the Galaxy Note. Galaxy Note owners should also see a speed boost thanks to Project Butter and the new notification bar.
The AT&T Galaxy Note Jelly Bean update is not yet available, but with the official Android 4.1.2 update out for the International version we could see the AT&T Galaxy Note 4.1.2 update soon.
This article may contain affiliate links. Click here for more details.