What can you do with a 60 GB SugarSync account?
- Sync your computers (PC & Mac) and phone
- Remotely access files from any web browser or phone. Unlike FolderShare, the remote computers do not have to be on in order to sync or access the files!
- Backup files automatically and securely
SugarSync is getting rave reviews from not only GBM, but from places like the New York Times, Washington Post, and more. David Pogue, of the New York Times, called SugarSync “an impressive piece of work”.
Here are the details on how you can have the opportunity to win one of the ten 60 GB SugarSync, one year subscription accounts. It is simple and easy!
1) Go to SugarSync and sign up for a free 45-day 10 GB trial. The trial is fully functional – no limitations. All you have to do is supply your email address and choose a username / password. No credit card required!
2) Download the software and install it.
3) Post a comment on this article telling us how you plan on using SugarSync and the value you see it bringing you. Be sure to include the email address you used to sign up with SugarSync so we can verify you have a SugarSync account.
We’ll run the contest through May
15th 2nd, and then pick the ten winners. You must have an account at SugarSync to be eligible to win. We’ll announce the winners by May 22 on May 5th.
The best of luck to everyone and happy syncing!