By the time most of you watch this, my family and I will be well in to our 13 hour journey to St. Louis. Before leaving, I recorded this InkShow about my in-car set up, complete with an eval HP 310 Travel Companion GPS, a Zune mounted with a ProClipUSA mount, a TC1100 Tablet PC, an iPhone, and a power inverter.
See you guys in a week!
- Download the high res InkShow ( 23 mb, 3:03 )
- Watch the embedded version below
- Visit HP.com to learn more about the HP 310 Travel Companion Series
- Visit Zune.net to learn more about Zune
- Visit ProClipUSA to learn more about car mounts
- Visit Apple to learn more about the iPhone
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...