While I was at the HP event in Berlin, I got an HP iPAQ 900 Series Business Communicator, aka a really nice PDA phone. This phone has it all – Windows Mobile 6.1 Pro, touch screen, GPS, 3MP camera. Except that it isn’t mine anymore. As you may remember, I got an Apple iPhone a few months back, so I have a nice new phone. My husband, on the other hand, has been using my cast-off phone, an i-mate JAMin, for quite a while, so he got the spandy new iPAQ to use. Following in the footsteps of Thomasin and Kathi, my husband David is helping to do a review of the iPAQ 910c.
The iPAQ 910c, as it is known in the US, is (was?) scheduled to launch today in “select markets.” I haven’t been able to find any announcements, though, in any of the major geographies.
- Processor: Marvell PXA270 processor 416 MHz
- Memory: 128 MB SDRAM
- Flash memory: 256 MB Flash ROM
- Slots:1 microSD
- Display: 2.46-inch Transflective color TFT 320 x 240 pixel touch screen with LED backlight
- Integrated camera: 3 Megapixel, CMOS sensor, auto focus, 4X digital zoom
- Wireless: 802.11b/g with WPA2 security; Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR; Tri-band UMTS/HSDPA; Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- GPS: Multimodal GPS navigation
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 2.5 x 0.6 x 4.5 in (64 x 15 x 114 mm)
- Weight: 5.4 oz (15.4 g)