While I was at the HP event in Berlin, I got an HP iPAQ 900 Series Business Communicator, aka a really nice PDA phone. This phone has it all – Windows Mobile 6.1 Pro, touch screen, GPS, 3MP camera. Except that it isn’t mine anymore. As you may remember, I got an Apple iPhone a few months back, so I have a nice new phone. My husband, on the other hand, has been using my cast-off phone, an i-mate JAMin, for quite a while, so he got the spandy new iPAQ to use. Following in the footsteps of Thomasin and Kathi, my husband David is helping to do a review of the iPAQ 910c.
The iPAQ 910c, as it is known in the US, is (was?) scheduled to launch today in “select markets.” I haven’t been able to find any announcements, though, in any of the major geographies.
- Processor: Marvell PXA270 processor 416 MHz
- Memory: 128 MB SDRAM
- Flash memory: 256 MB Flash ROM
- Slots:1 microSD
- Display: 2.46-inch Transflective color TFT 320 x 240 pixel touch screen with LED backlight
- Integrated camera: 3 Megapixel, CMOS sensor, auto focus, 4X digital zoom
- Wireless: 802.11b/g with WPA2 security; Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR; Tri-band UMTS/HSDPA; Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- GPS: Multimodal GPS navigation
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 2.5 x 0.6 x 4.5 in (64 x 15 x 114 mm)
- Weight: 5.4 oz (15.4 g)
4 Reasons Not to Install macOS Mojave & 10 Reasons You Should Install 10.14.1
The macOS Mojave update could completely change how you use your Mac. Many users will want to install the free update...
How to Take an ECG on the Apple Watch
This guide will show you how to take an ECG with the Apple Watch 4. This is a new feature...